Inconsiderate Parking

I flash the odd driver doing something obviously foolish or downright dangerous, however if it’s something like parking I prefer to handle it on a face to face basis. Just remember that your interpretation of rules and regulations is likely to be different to that of others, who knows who, if either, is correct?

11 hours ago, Longcol said:

Just stick by the rules as they are now  - and have been well over a year since the change of management

As I recall in the "old days" people got banned for personal abuse, arguing with the mods, or having duplicate accounts in a couple of cases.

And having a different opinion to the moderators. 

On 20/11/2022 at 05:21, crookesey said:

I flash the odd driver doing something obviously foolish or downright dangerous, however if it’s something like parking I prefer to handle it on a face to face basis. Just remember that your interpretation of rules and regulations is likely to be different to that of others, who knows who, if either, is correct?

Be careful though!

Once on a trip to Niagara Falls with the family, got blocked in by a big black limo. Waited an hour or so, before the guy behind me moved out and freed me to move.

I dashed off a profane and abusive letter and stuck it on the limo windshield.

Half an hour later on the highway home, the limo shows up behind me, slow times me by pulling up along side and dropping back. Again and again.

The three hard looking men in black suits were smiling at me! With the wife and two kids in the car, I tried not to make eye contact.

This went for half an hour til we reached Hamilton, home to many of our Canadian mafia families.

Then with a long beep on the horn, and almost cutting me off, they peeled off.

Taught me a lesson in humility!

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

Be careful though!

Once on a trip to Niagara Falls with the family, got blocked in by a big black limo. Waited an hour or so, before the guy behind me moved out and freed me to move.

I dashed off a profane and abusive letter and stuck it on the limo windshield.

Half an hour later on the highway home, the limo shows up behind me, slow times me by pulling up along side and dropping back. Again and again.

The three hard looking men in black suits were smiling at me! With the wife and two kids in the car, I tried not to make eye contact.

This went for half an hour til we reached Hamilton, home to many of our Canadian mafia families.

Then with a long beep on the horn, and almost cutting me off, they peeled off.

Taught me a lesson in humility!

Don’t they have police/parking officials in Niagara Falls. We have very offensive next door neighbours who attempted to dominate our movement by blocking our drive with their car, theey found it hilarious, that is until the community police officer had a word with them, whenever they try anything similar I just stand where they can see me holding a phone to my mouth, they soon change their minds.

1 hour ago, crookesey said:

Don’t they have police/parking officials in Niagara Falls. We have very offensive next door neighbours who attempted to dominate our movement by blocking our drive with their car, theey found it hilarious, that is until the community police officer had a word with them, whenever they try anything similar I just stand where they can see me holding a phone to my mouth, they soon change their minds.

Parking meter area,  no sign of "em, and no cell phones in those days. You just hope one driver will show up, front or back!

Edited by trastrick