Jerry Sadowitz

top4718

10 hours ago, Cody's Granddad said:

I see, just read up on him, sounds good as I always say if you don't like what they say then don't go and see them.

He even surprised me how un PC he was, I didn't think anyone was still doing this type of material now, fortunately he is, I was still laughing about parts of the show today, not for the snowflakes but an awesome talent.

@SFBeca any chance you could change the spelling in the surname please, should read Sadowitz.

Fair play to the Leadmill for having him on & not crumbling to pressure like the Edinburgh Festival & canceling him.  I remember seeing him on tv years ago, it must have been on Channel 4, back in the day when the channel was an innovator.  He wouldn't be let through the door of Channel 4 today. 

Reading up his Wiki page, he was a top rated comic (& magician) for decades until some  opinions decides to cancel him as no longer suitable.  He's definitely an original. 

6 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Fair play to the Leadmill for having him on & not crumbling to pressure like the Edinburgh Festival & canceling him.  I remember seeing him on tv years ago, it must have been on Channel 4, back in the day when the channel was an innovator.  He wouldn't be let through the door of Channel 4 today. 

Reading up his Wiki page, he was a top rated comic (& magician) for decades until some  opinions decides to cancel him as no longer suitable.  He's definitely an original. 

It was Channel 5, in the early days. Had his own chatshow on there for a bit.

He had a show called the Pallbearers Review which I think was on Beeb 2, only lasted one series, he also did a show with Dave Courtney called The Beast of Jerry Sadowitz which I think was on 4.

13 hours ago, Baron99 said:

My lad even said he was surprised a place as "progressive" The Leadmill had him but as you say fair play to them.