Shamima Begum Was Trafficked?

15 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

In all honesty if she came back to the UK now she would be less of a risk than she was before she went, merely because she would be being watched like a hawk if that happened. If she gets her citizenship back there would be 24 hour surveillance on her for years to come. And guess who pays for that?

Thank you for your information.

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

In all honesty if she came back to the UK now she would be less of a risk than she was before she went, merely because she would be being watched like a hawk if that happened. If she gets her citizenship back there would be 24 hour surveillance on her for years to come. And guess who pays for that?

:thumbsup:  & at what cost

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

I concur.  However, not allowing her to come back is conceivable a deterrent to others from making the same mistake.

1 minute ago, Axe said:

I concur.  However, not allowing her to come back is conceivable a deterrent to others from making the same mistake.

Oh I agree, just stating what would happen if she does. She would be followed absolutely everywhere, and she would be fully aware of it.

12 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

I never said I knew what you do for a living. Unless you'd like to show me where I did?

As for your gender.

I think you're a man because your behaviour is too common and uncouth to be a lady. Unless you are from the Manor or Wybourn but in that case most of them can't spell so yeah, I reckon Dude.

Happy to be wrong though. It's always useful to know someone from the 'rougher' estates. I mean, I might need someone's car torching one day.

Ladies off the Manor & Wybourn can't spell & are uncouthed is a bit of a statement DADDY, & begs the question - 

Were these ladies radicalised from an early age 

Surely, they must have realised what was happening to them, before their 15th birthday 🤣. and started torching cars 🔥

12 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

On this we can agree 👍 

I still don't think you needed to bring rotherham into it. It was just unnecessary. 

Anyway. Back to the topic for a bit.

My argument to anyone who says at 15 she was old enough to know what she'd doing. 

Grooming can take years. Sure she left the country at 15 but we don't know she wasn't being radicalised from like 12 or something. 

She may not have been groomed at all but it needs investigating properly and thoroughly.

Keep safe DADDY & avoid the Manor & Wybourn for a while 🤣

8).

• Haha 1

This is nothing more than another clutch as straws by the bleeding hearts to get her back in the country.  It's a con to try to tug at the heart-strings and change the image that's true. 

She's a traitor and a terrorist. She should NEVER been seen as anything else. 

IF by some idiocy she's allowed back on UK soil she should be immediately arrested/charged/convicted of terrorism and imprisioned for the rest of her life.  She should not be free. 

5 minutes ago, Resident said:

This is nothing more than another clutch as straws by the bleeding hearts to get her back in the country.  It's a con to try to tug at the heart-strings and change the image that's true. 

IF by some idiocy she's allowed back on UK soil she should be immediately arrested/charged/convicted of terrorism and imprisioned for the rest of her life.  She should not be free. 

This actually never came to mind. Is this likely? Excellent news if so? Probably not for life, mind.

23 minutes ago, Resident said:

Never ever agreed with Resident before,  but I do on this one.

She is an enemy of the state and, as such, she should be kept out or,  if allowed back,   jailed for life.

She was quite happy, knowing that her husband was de-capitating British and allied  captives.

Pity we can't return the favour.

Edited by Organgrinder

17 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Shamima Begum may have been a victim of child trafficking.. 

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/nov/21/shamima-begum-may-have-been-a-victim-of-child-trafficking-court-told

If this is the case, does it reinforce or change your opinion about the whole sorry saga?

All I can add is, that at 15, I wasn't capable of weighing up the consequences of my decisions. My parents made most of my significant decisions for me, and I came to no harm. I believe the contact from ISIS began when she was 13. 

Luckily I didn't have terrorists trying to persuade me to make a perilous journey to join what essentially is a death cult. I assume that the men operating ISIS mainly wanted her for sex. In the UK, the age of consent for girls is 16. 

If she is guilty of a crime, she should be allowed to return to the UK, and stand trial in a court. 

I think we need to consider the whole narrative around teenagers and children, and how much harm can be done to them. Why do we accept that the girls in Rotherham and Rochdale were groomed, but that this girl wasn't?

22 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Never ever agreed with Resident before,  but I do on this one.

She is an enemy of the state and, as such, she should be kept out or,  if allowed back,   jailed for life.

She was quite happy, knowing that her husband was de-capitating British and allied  captives.

Pity we can't return the favour.

I dont think what she has done carries a "life" sentence anyway, someone can confirm this though.

Lets not go down the "burn her! Flog her" route, lets be sensible. A nice long prison sentence will suffice.