Michelle Mone

8 minutes ago, alchresearch said:

How it's always been and how it always will be.    Parliament will never clean itself up because as the wonderful Mr Bridger says in Italian Job "everybody in the world is bent".

A businessman who benefited from a lucrative contract with the government for vaccines - and was later ennobled by Tony Blair - has donated half a million pounds to Labour

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2004/aug/24/partyfunding.uk

I predict that when Labour come into power some of these names will get favours granted:

E159yBUWEAMpBe3.png

all pigs just noses in different troughs !! hypocritical at the same time

1 minute ago, Prettytom said:

It isn’t how the world works. It is how organised crime works. The modern Conservative party stopped CD bring the party of sound money some time ago.

They’ve morphed into a corrupt organisation, stealing money from the taxpayer and siphoning it to their mates. With a few backhanders and peerages to oil their scruffy enterprise.

dont be so niave

4 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

I’m not being niave.

Whatever that means.

Maybe you could point out which bit was incorrect.

like it or not whichever party you talk about they all take back handers to a lesser or greater extent , blair and his witch of a wife took human rights cases paid for by the gov that no other firm would touch, they knew they were on a loser but the tax payer footed the huge legals.

Just now, ab6262 said:

like it or not whichever party you talk about they all take back handers to a lesser or greater extent , blair and his witch of a wife took human rights cases paid for by the gov that no other firm would touch, they knew they were on a loser but the tax payer footed the huge legals.

Thing is, I’d like them to do it to a lesser extent. You seem happy for them to do it to a greater extent.

Do you adopt the same principle in your “business” dealings?

5 hours ago, ab6262 said:

The best one was Blair selling armaments all over the Arab states, as 'Peace Envoy to the Middle East'   

Edited by Anna B

6 hours ago, ab6262 said:

I’ve never known a government do it so blatantly as this one.

7 hours ago, ab6262 said:

cant really see a problem no laws were broken??? anyone would do the same in their position.

So Tory Peer Michelle Moan does it: "anyone would do the same"

6 hours ago, ab6262 said:

"blair and his witch of a wife" take on human rights cases, they're disgusting.

:thumbsup:

Incidentally Ab, which line of business are you in? I'd be fascinated to know....

Edited by Mister M

2 hours ago, Mister M said:

So Tory Peer Michelle Moan does it: "anyone would do the same"

"blair and his witch of a wife" take on human rights cases, they're disgusting.

:thumbsup:

Incidentally Ab, which line of business are you in? I'd be fascinated to know....

He polishes helmets.

• Haha 4