On Line Banking Problem.

In the last week I have not been able to see any of the transactions on my desk top, but, I can see them on my mobile. Has anyone else had the same problem and if so how did you solve it. I tried getting in touch with Nat west and they put me on hold as number 64 in  queue of 66.

5 minutes ago, Kidorry said:

I have just tried 3 different browsers with no success. I think I will have to go to their office and see what is happening. Thanks eveyone for your help.

Yup - sounds like an issue with your account. you could always try ringing them - the one time I had an issue with the online account -  a few years back - their tech guys sorted it over the phone.

39 minutes ago, Kidorry said:

I tried ringing them I was number 64 in a queue of 66. No chance.

Just pick a morning/afternoon you have nothing to do, get in the queue, put phone on speakerphone, go back to it once someone picks up.

At the height of the pandemic I spent 90 minutes on hold to TUI doing this, needs must.

Edited by HeHasRisen
  • Like 1