Reliable Taxi To Manchester Airport And Back.

Kidorry

1 hour ago, Kidorry said:

I have told you before I do not tell lies You can live in your realm of Mr. Magnificent but do not expect me to play your silly little game. I know what you are trying to find out, but you will not. 

I don't really care. Travelling through terrorist warzone countries like USSR may take 3 days.

Reading your earlier posts saying a little journey from manchester to sheffield that needs to be reliable will be a potential unwelcome hassle clearly shows you do not seem to be concerned with the real dangers and hassles of getting out of a place like USSR!

You would walk singing laughing and dancing from manchester to sheffield in the cold if you had to if she would make it to the airport. 

If your wife really had to face the struggle of leaving USSR or someplace like that you would have start crying and ignored my comments and not childishly try to fight back with weak and weaker comments that still do not ad up! 

Your posts do not display any emotion of a husband whose loving wife is about to make an unbelievable dangerous journey out of a country in war. They look more like someone whos ego has been hurt by a comment. And my comments are not even serious, I only said that 3 days travel time seemed rather weird, unusual extreme for most ordinary travel even when coming from far east. 

Really hope she has a good journey and next time you just display and say the truth. Good luck and all the best.

Why do I respond to this?

I had the impression here someone was just trying to make others feel sorry for him. By lazily saying three days travel so we would feel sorry for him.

Lazily believing everything others say you fall in the trap of emotional manipulations.

Having travelled globally and experienced long journeys, through third world countries running the streets looking for someone who wants to be my taxi and bouncing around in overloaded buses and trains, boats. Even then it never took more than 48 hours when international airlines were involved.

Did you know I have only 5 more days to live because of some illness? Ha now I do feel better because others will feel sorry for me.

On 29/11/2022 at 10:09, phoppy1 said:

We use Airport Express , Ashley has been great the last few times we’ve used him ! Manchester is £85 each way 

He was very accommodating and fitted me into his very busy day. Top man. Thank you for the link.