Derby County V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

bassett one

1 hour ago, m williamson said:

You lot are brought up delusional.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steel_City_derby

Click on that and scroll down to the heading'  Non competitive matches'. It gives details on the very first ever meeting between the clubs. It was a home game for The Wednesday at their Olive Grove ground. The return match was played at Uniteds home ground, Bramall Lane.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steel_City_derby

Read what it says under the heading ' Non competitive matches ' giving details of the first time the clubs ever played each other and then try to stop making a fool of yourself.

Difficult I know, after so much practice.

Now now no need to get personal , this is a serious football blog , 

I am deeply hurt .  Its not my fault that you once sank as low as fourth tear , 

Thanksgiving day is near ,  dont get stressed , its bad for you .

10 hours ago, cmonkes said:

Derby for me are one of the emerging teams in that league, they have who I consider to be one of the best lower league managers around and he will galvanise them and deliver the play-offs this season at least. I saw another comment of how Derby will think “what a point”, but listen to Warne’s post match press…. He describes it as chess, but is unhappy because he feels you lot were there for the taking. You lot aren’t bossing, you are being run close and teams will fancy beating you. 

I think you need to give teams a bit more respect, because they will come and give you a game and they will stretch you a bit. It sounds like you cancelled one and other out, which shows that they matched you on merit…… you have to look at it as a good point.

I’m also surprised to not hear a bit more about Wildsmith, 11 clean sheets for Derby this season. Not bad going that? Looks like he made the right decision for himself and is really enjoying his football again.

Total and utter garbage as usual, if teams fancy beating us why arent they doing it, 3 losses in the league all season 🤡

Its strange that the come latelys are picking on us when their World class stars are adding millions to their worth while setting the World cup on fire .. 

Soon be back at the Lane  so things will settle down and we can get back to normal .

Edited by cuttsie

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

Its strange that the come latelys are picking on us when their World class stars are adding millions to their worth while setting the World cup on fire .. 

Soon be back at the Lane  so things will settle down and we can get back to normal .

Ah bless him he thinks people are picking on him.

He's had a good old rant tonight owd lad.

Never sank low enough to lose points for cheating though, mind you cheating is in Wednesday's DNA.

Edited by Alextopman

Not stressed, absolutely enjoying seeing you twist and turn and talk nonsense, it's quite entertaining.

It's also not my fault that you haven't played in the Premier League this century, nor am I responsible for you being relegated three times to the old third division ( or pub league as you and your mates call it ) during the century. Also, I have no involvement whatsoever in you dissolving the original Sheffield Wednesday Football Club in 1989 and becoming a completely different legal entity after that date.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/may/15/sheffield-wednesday-hillsborough-cannot-be-charged-graham-mackrell

Have you ever heard the expression ' people who live in glass houses '?

Yes, we can get back to normal, the Blades in the Championship, the owls in the pub league. What am I saying? The owls haven't had an interruption to their season in the lower league have they? It's been business as usual as the bigger boys have had to take a time out.

You're a funny little fella aren't you, with with your Johnny come latelys comment.  If all us Blades fans were actually Johnny come latelys, ask yourself, would we be supporting the Blades? 

Anyway with no Blades game yesterday, I tuned into the 3rd Division's top game  while carrying out a few household chores.  Game kick off at 12:30 & after a very long & boring 90 minutes, I looked at my watch, then at the radio's clock & then at clock on the wall & realised it was only 12:40.

5 shots between both sides on target in 90 mins.  Quality 3rd Division football?   A definite score bore... Zzzzzzzzzzz 😴 

Edited by Baron99
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Baron99 said:

You're a funny little fella aren't you, with with your Johnny come latelys comment.  If all us Blades fans were actually Johnny come latelys, ask yourself, would we be supporting the Blades? 

Anyway with no Blades game yesterday, I tuned into the 3rd Division's top game  while carrying out a few household chores.  Game kick off at 12:30 & after a very long & boring 90 minutes, I looked at my watch, then at the radio's clock & then at clock on the wall & realised it was only 12:40.

5 shots between both sides on target in 90 mins.  Quality 3rd Division football?   A definite score bore... Zzzzzzzzzzz 😴 

The match was crap . But no need for the personal slagging off , after all its only banter  int it ,  as we are always being told by others who it seems take another view when a funny little fellow gives it back .

Teckin dog out .