Derby County V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

bassett one

16 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

If you read my last post yes they have I don't need to make stuff up to get you arguing you jump at it.

"It's good to have the past to fall back on" have a look round its there in black and white.

How would you like it if Darren Moore came out with, "yeh but we played in Europe in the 90's" after a loss?.

No,you dont have to make stuff up .....but show everyone where its been said that what's happened in the past makes a difference to today....because you know and i know it's not been said..

11 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

No,you dont have to make stuff up .....but show everyone where its been said that what's happened in the past makes a difference to today....because you know and i know it's not been said..

I've quoted you what was said now if you want to nit pick something with the same meaning like a silly little child you carry on.

Have a look it's there no need for you to call people liars and insulting them you'd be crying your eyes out playing the big victim if it was the other way round.

I have no need to lie on here the truth is enough to get you on one.

Can you also point out where I said ""what's happened in the past make a difference today".

I can't find it.

Edited by Alextopman

Just now, Alextopman said:

I've quoted you what was said now if you want to nit pick something with the same meaning like a silly little child you carry on.

Have a look it's there no need for you to call people liars and insulting them you'd be crying your eyes out playing the big victim if it was the other way round.

I have no need to lie on here the truth is enough to get you on one.

Here i've found it for you this was what was said...post 19 in the FA cup 3rd round thread...

"Clearly,if you’re a Unitedite,history doesn’t count …maybe because you’ve not got much history to fall back on …"

Which part of that says  what happened in the past makes any difference to what's happening today..??...i'll help you ....none of it!

So before you start with,the silly little child & big victim comments ...get you're facts right eh...

18 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Here i've found it for you this was what was said...post 19 in the FA cup 3rd round thread...

"Clearly,if you’re a Unitedite,history doesn’t count …maybe because you’ve not got much history to fall back on …"

Which part of that says  what happened in the past makes any difference to what's happening today..??...i'll help you ....none of it!

So before you start with,the silly little child & big victim comments ...get you're facts right eh...

Can you show me where I've posted saying some one said "what's happened in the past make any difference to what's happening today"?

If you're going to accuse me of something show me the post?.

Instead of repeating yourself.

What do you think was meant by "fall back on?".

Dem Facts eh and childish little accusations.

Edited by Alextopman

5 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Can you show me where I've posted saying some one said "what's happened in the past make any difference to what's happening today"?

If you're going to accuse me of something show me the post?.

Instead of repeating yourself.

What do you think was meant by "fall back on?".

Dem Facts eh and childish little accusations.

This is all getting a bit difficult for you to comprehend isn't it....I asked you where any Wednesdayite has stated what happened in the past makes a difference to what's happening today... and quite clearly it's never been said ....

Now,it's not for me to cover your fat ass ...you go & find out what you want  ...you're clearly making stuff up to suit your own argument's...🤣

Dem lack of facts eh 

8 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

This is all getting a bit difficult for you to comprehend isn't it....I asked you where any Wednesdayite has stated what happened in the past makes a difference to what's happening today... and quite clearly it's never been said ....

Now,it's not for me to cover your fat ass ...you go & find out what you want  ...you're clearly making stuff up to suit your own argument's...🤣

Dem lack of facts eh 

Where have I said any Wednesdayite has said it?.

Only one person making stuff up here and you're not very good at it.

I've let you repeat yourself again and again now put up or shut up.

Yep, Dem Facts not your strong point.

Edited by Alextopman

13 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Where have I said any Wednesdayite has said it?.

Only one person making stuff up here and you're not very good at it.

I've let you repeat yourself again and again now put up or shut up.

Yep, Dem Facts not your strong point.

Stop now ...you're making yourself look silly ......and desperate

1 minute ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Stop now ...you're making yourself look silly ......and desperate

So you've accused me of posting something to argue.

I ask you to show me where and you don't.

Not the first time you've lied about me on here.

I'm living rent free in your head and you're showing yourself up repeatedly.

Now show us the post you claim I said.

You know  which one, the one you imagined and confused yourself with.

Silly and desperate indeed.

Keep digging.

43 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dem lack of facts eh 

Is he a fat arse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or just  tubby .  Perhaps its the pies and  booze at £160 a match , 

Just now, Alextopman said:

So you've accused me of posting something to argue.

I ask you to show me where and you don't.

Not the first time you've lied about me on here.

I'm living rent free in your head and you're showing yourself up repeatedly.

Now show us the post you claim I said.

You know  which one, the one you imagined and confused yourself with.

Silly and desperate indeed.

Keep digging.

Getting tiresome now for me and everyone reading it....but here you go...

1)You were asked a simple question by me....where has any Wednesdayite said past history makes a difference to results now...

2)You responded by referring to a post about something to fall back on....

3)i found that post you referred to ....and guess what it said nothing about Wednesday's past history etc etc....

4)You then bizarrely turn it round and make out i'm making stuff up ...!!

Not too difficult to follow is it really...even for someone like you...