Derby County V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

bassett one

Both sides have struggled to create anything clear cut for the forwards, the final pass was pretty awful, and was a hard watch. A couple of half chances each but they were snatched at. When any quality went into the box, neither side had enough bodies in the box to take advantage, two negative sides in truth.

Heard Ihiekwe could be out for the season with ligament damage today which is a bitter blow hes been a very steady performer, thats two CBs now out long term.

5 hours ago, staninoodle said:

Both sides have struggled to create anything clear cut for the forwards, the final pass was pretty awful, and was a hard watch. A couple of half chances each but they were snatched at. When any quality went into the box, neither side had enough bodies in the box to take advantage, two negative sides in truth.

Heard Ihiekwe could be out for the season with ligament damage today which is a bitter blow hes been a very steady performer, thats two CBs now out long term.

Very, very dull game and Ihiekwe's injury is definitely a blow, especially after losing Heneghen as well.

We think we have a strong squad of players,but injuries shows were very weak in nearly every section and definetly need to spend some money in the transfer market in  January to make the squad alot better,Mcguiness needs to be signed up,an a midfield player who can score goals,plus another centre forward,could even let some players go as well,like Paterson who as been linked to a move to Hearts

25 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

Derby for me are one of the emerging teams in that league, they have who I consider to be one of the best lower league managers around and he will galvanise them and deliver the play-offs this season at least. I saw another comment of how Derby will think “what a point”, but listen to Warne’s post match press…. He describes it as chess, but is unhappy because he feels you lot were there for the taking. You lot aren’t bossing, you are being run close and teams will fancy beating you. 

I think you need to give teams a bit more respect, because they will come and give you a game and they will stretch you a bit. It sounds like you cancelled one and other out, which shows that they matched you on merit…… you have to look at it as a good point.

I’m also surprised to not hear a bit more about Wildsmith, 11 clean sheets for Derby this season. Not bad going that? Looks like he made the right decision for himself and is really enjoying his football again.

Sheffield wednesday as a club & players give every team respect its more us as supporters that think they should beat every team ,& for Wildsmith I think the ones booing him need to grow up & 11 clean sheets are you sure about that ?????