The Legend That Is Tango

cuttsie

8 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

I've known Gary the Paramedic he speaks of since he was a child, he lost a lot of weight to b e a Paramedic but nowhere near 18 stone. That incident describes Tango very well he pays more attention to opposing fans than the game on the pitch when I've seen him at Sheffield Derby games and England games.

I have met him socially and he is totally different a quiet person really, well he was when he came in our club occasionally with Gary and Andy Gee who is one of a family of fanatical Wednesday fans.

Edited by Alextopman

18 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

I've known Gary the Paramedic he speaks of since he was a child, he lost a lot of weight to b e a Paramedic but nowhere near 18 stone. That incident describes Tango very well he pays more attention to opposing fans than the game on the pitch when I've seen him at Sheffield Derby games and England games.

Tango was also told by the FA to keep his shirt on in Qatar, something he chose to ignore.

I have met him socially and he is totally different a quiet person really, well he was when he came in our club occasionally with Gary and Andy Gee who is one of a family of fanatical Wednesday fans.

13 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Well our Orange man has made the Sheffield Star headlines ‘ he  was asked to remove his shirt by local press men for a photo shoot ‘then the  local cops jumped out  on him    . A set up it seems

He had previously been instructed not to remove his shirt, attention seeking.

Fancy having a hero who abuses Women at your ground, who repeatedly ignored warnings about it and often needed to be ejected from the stadium due to his behaviour issues.

It seems some people have none or very poor morals when it suits them and easily push them to one side when it's one of their own.

In reality we can all see someone stirring the pot like a big Kid who usually moans about it and leaves in a tantrum  saying he won't post on the section again.

There's a couple of decent football threads on the go at the moment, your abstaining from commenting is no surprise.

Disgraceful.

Edited by Alextopman

On 01/12/2022 at 23:25, cmonkes said:

You know what, joking apart as a neutral and despite my red & white allegiance I totally agree with you.

Not only Wednesday, but England as well… you can’t knock his following and dedication.

But why show yourself up? Why take your shirt off and act the clown? In what way is that representative of following the team? Why challenge the rules? It’s completely pointless and only reflects on the fan base that you represent…. 

He could perhaps join these angels that absolutely reflect the club they represent:

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/london-road-sheffield-police-statement-amid-reports-of-sheffield-united-and-birmingham-city-fan-clash-3864044

7 hours ago, top4718 said:

Birmingham would be more convenient for him but I don't think he would condone stabbing anyone.

Edited by Alextopman