Is Nigel Farage A Threat To The Tory Party? 🤔

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

So what do you think about the theory floating around that the only reason he lost all those times is because the establishment is corrupt and afraid of him so 'they' made sure he lost ??

Deluded excuse making from a bitter jealous serial loser.  

So what do you think about the theory floating around that the only reason he lost all those times is because the establishment is corrupt and afraid of him so 'they' made sure he lost ??

....... Don't know why system posted that twice but hey

Edited by ECCOnoob

8 hours ago, sibon said:

Well, I agree and don’t agree.

Farage will finish the Tories. He’ll split the vote and Starmer will take advantage 

But, most people now want to reverse Brexit. There are loads of polls to check out if you want to,

However, Farage… he’s a bit of a dick, isn’t he?

I doubt that Starmer is world widely enough to see an opportunity, let alone take advantage of one. I’m one of the Brexit regrets, best to fight the EU bureaucrats in their front room, rather than in the back yard. As for Farage, if all the Tories have to worry about is him, they won’t lose any sleep on that count.

On 04/12/2022 at 00:48, sibon said:

Well, I agree and don’t agree.

Farage will finish the Tories. He’ll split the vote and Starmer will take advantage 

But, most people now want to reverse Brexit. There are loads of polls to check out if you want to,

However, Farage… he’s a bit of a dick, isn’t he?

Anybody who think Farage will “ finish the Tories”, doesn’t know the history of the Tory party. Oh and his Brexit/Reform party whatever it’s called nearly did for the Labour Party in ultra safe seats. I know I was out canvassing  in the 2019 election.

26 minutes ago, cressida said:

Farage doesn't beat about the bush,  he always says what he thinks,  more politicians should be more open imo

Sadly what he thinks, and his interpretation of what's going on in any given situation, invariably has no relation to reality...

...on the plus side, that does explain the level of Reform party support! :thumbsup:

Edited by Magilla