A Cat Has Killed Our Hereward

12 minutes ago, crookesey said:

If you’d never done what you did do then you’d not be feeling how you feel. No use blaming the cat, our soft as **** dog jumped on a pigeon that must have had a heart attack, she just wanted to play, but that’s life in the animal world, your feelings do you proud.

I agree. It’s a cats natural instinct to chase the birds. The same happens with my sons two dogs. You only have to say the word “ Cats” and they go crackers !

38 minutes ago, Padders said:

Flapper!

The "Padders Bar" parrot will sort your neighbours soddin cat out.

If you can put up with his language I will willingly let you have him for ever a couple of days......

Been waitin for Flapper to put his cape on and fly into action, go on son get stuck in.  :clap:

I know how you feel Cuttsie.  I feed the birds and the Sparrow Hawks and the Cats are always killing them.

A Sparrow Hawk got a tame pigeon yesterday and, after years of this happening, I still get upset by it.

We know it's natures way but that doesn't make you feel any better.

49 minutes ago, crookesey said:

No use blaming the cat, our soft as **** dog jumped on a pigeon that must have had a heart attack, she just wanted to play, but that’s life in the animal world, your feelings do you proud.

Indeed.

Incidentally, there's a crow 'round our way that does a pretty good job of winding up, and taking the **** out of our cat... have seen it haranguing him a few times.

Does not appear to be overly afraid, swoops straight in onto bendy branch above... teases cat up tree, onto it (wobble wobble)... swaps branch and starts hopping about crowing!

1 minute ago, Magilla said:

Indeed.

Incidentally, there's a crow 'round our way that does a pretty good job of winding up, and taking the **** out of our cat... have seen it haranguing him a few times.

Does not appear to be overly afraid, swoops straight in onto bendy branch above... teases cat up tree, onto it (wobble wobble)... swaps branch and starts hopping about crowing!

Same here Mr. Magilla,

Only it's the Magpies.