Strike Action

It's all just a massive Anti government protest by the left wing unions, they really couldn't care about the people they represent.

To have all these strikes at Christmas is just a completely selfish course of action that will backfire massively as the majority of the public will see them for what they are, childish, petulant loud mouths with placards. Maybe if the trains were clean, the toilets suitable for their customers and they actually did a better job, they might get paid more.

1 hour ago, ab6262 said:

just seen this thread what a disgusting set of workers we have in this country, timing their strikes to coincide with the christmas rush to get away, i dont know which are worst the ambulance drivers or the railway ??? actually i think the railway workers or shirkers as we all have seen! as for their union boss has anyone looked to see his pay packet amount while his members strike and cause inconvenience to the rest of the country...................mind you we have a weak government now which is why every man and his dog is raising some sort of industrial action, shame Boris is not still here we would be far better off and he would have crushed these strikes!

Are you on about Mick Lynch?

33 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Are you on about Mick Lynch?

yes i am circa £85 k a year plus expenses and no doubt sponsored by labour to some extent and yes i know the networkrail boss is on 600k which is equally disgusting but the shareholders vote that, in my opinion rail and other utilities water, electric and gas should be re -nationalised??

3 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

What about all the other elections they keep losing?  Apart from the Blair years they ain't won many since the end of the war have they?

I just don't understand why they keep losing seeing as they always promise things will be much better.

It's almost as if folk can see through them.

What they cannot do , is see through ,The King Is In His Altogether .  Well I think sorry to say .millions are doing , 

18 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

yes i am circa £85 k a year plus expenses and no doubt sponsored by labour to some extent and yes i know the networkrail boss is on 600k which is equally disgusting but the shareholders vote that, in my opinion rail and other utilities water, electric and gas should be re -nationalised??

You’re an odd un, it’s only a few weeks since you were cool with Michelle Mone diddling the taxpayer out of thirty million quid.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

You’re an odd un, it’s only a few weeks since you were cool with Michelle Mone diddling the taxpayer out of thirty million quid.

thats a totally different issue and you know it, thats her private business the railways are for everyone and they are taking the Pxxx with the strikes