Strike Action

Just now, Mister Gee said:

You don’t get taught owt about scumbags like ‘Moog’ at school although a bit of class consciousness does help.

Moog was not a scumbag as well you know, he was the inventor and developer of the Moog electronic synthesizer. :P

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

D'you know, a few days ago a senior army person was saying that it wasn't fair that his troops were having to act as 'strike breakers '. Mogg then told him to " do as he is told". He honestly thinks he is so much better than others.

What's even more laughable is that there are some on here who thinks he speaks for them.

The army is used to help the civil powers as  part of their role.

1 hour ago, Axe said:

I use the word cowardly because those going on just one or two day strikes are cowards because they are still receiving most of their weekly wages. The miners went on strike for over a year without any pay and many had to rely on soup kitchens.  If they had real principles then they would either go on full strike without any weekly pay until the dispute is settled or leave their job and seek employment elsewhere. They don't deserve any job or respect let alone a pay rise. Good riddance to bad rubbish is what I think about these  selfish cowards.

I keep telling you that the strike tactics being used are the most effective way of  making the government listen whilst minimising the effect on on patients / customers.

The way they have got you boiling over is proof that these tactics are working.   You seem to think we can do without them so why are you so het up about it all?

They are not interested whether they have your respect and would probably despise you as I do.

I guarantee you that when you need their services, you will be glad of them and you certainly will not be saying "good riddance to bad rubbish"

That just shows what a spiteful selfish little person you are without the gumption to understand what they are dong and why.

5 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I keep telling you that the strike tactics being used are the most effective way of  making the government listen whilst minimising the effect on on patients / customers.

The way they have got you boiling over is proof that these tactics are working.   You seem to think we can do without them so why are you so het up about it all?

They are not interested whether they have your respect and would probably despise you as I do.

I guarantee you that when you need their services, you will be glad of them and you certainly will not be saying "good riddance to bad rubbish"

That just shows what a spiteful selfish little person you are without the gumption to understand what they are dong and why.

I keep telling you that the strike tactics being used are the most effective way of making the government listen whilst minimising the effect on on patients / customers.

Wow!!!!

The very fact that strikes are being held around the Christmas holidays is paramount to the unions not giving a flying toss about the public.

Pull the other one.

Edited by Al Bundy

30 minutes ago, Dromedary said:

Moog was not a scumbag as well you know, he was the inventor and developer of the Moog electronic synthesizer. :P

So more useful than Mogg.

13 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

The army is used to help the civil powers as  part of their role.

Oh I'm not disputing that; it's his high handed manner that rubs me up the wrong way 

Edited by Mister M

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

D'you know, a few days ago a senior army person was saying that it wasn't fair that his troops were having to act as 'strike breakers '. Mogg then told him to " do as he is told". He honestly thinks he is so much better than others.

What's even more laughable is that there are some on here who thinks he speaks for them.

The senior army officer should have told Mogg to take a running  jump.

A senior officer is very valuable to this country whereas Mogg thinks he's a headmaster out of the Beano comic and wouldn't even be missed.

Now I think about it, he does look the part perfectly.

8 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I keep telling you that the strike tactics being used are the most effective way of making the government listen whilst minimising the effect on on patients / customers.

Wow!!!!

The very fact that strikes are being held around the Christmas holidays is paramount to the unions not giving a flying toss about the public.

Pull the other one.

Strikes are timed to have an effect, very much in the way that they are having on you so they are working.

I won't pull the other one because it's probably as daft as the first one.