Strike Action

7 minutes ago, Slinny said:

Look at upside down inside out or what ever , no one should have to supplement their wages , do you think anyone on front bench need to do that , example  Sunak , £475,000,000 poor fellow , I don’t know how he can manages , without his wife’s help 

What has that got to do with my post about BMHs.

The Conservatives are not all bad and Labour are not all good. Quite simple that all parties have good and bad members and policies.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

What has that got to do with my post about BMHs.

The Conservatives are not all bad and Labour are not all good. Quite simple that all parties have good and bad members and policies.

Nothing to do with BM H ,sorry did not mean to cut in , And Starmer is not my numder one choice  for labour  , But good or bad , l know which party I would prefer to hold power. for the ones who do all the graft   Why really do you think this government do not want to pay a living wage ,  I will tell you what I think ,to get more off their own kind  more and more money and power, 

d 

1 hour ago, Slinny said:

Nothing to do with BM H ,sorry did not mean to cut in , And Starmer is not my numder one choice  for labour  , But good or bad , l know which party I would prefer to hold power. for the ones who do all the graft   Why really do you think this government do not want to pay a living wage ,  I will tell you what I think ,to get more off their own kind  more and more money and power, 

d 

Before  money is to be provided  the organisations need to be scrutinised and see where the money they get is going and if some of it could be redirected and better used,

54 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

Before  money is to be provided  the organisations need to be scrutinised and see where the money they get is going and if some of it could be redirected and better used,

Sound like some as been redirected to the  woman called is it Mone or something like that ...,39 million  but I may be jumping the gun , 

12 minutes ago, El Cid said:

I would like to see someone organise a march. Ambulance crew and the NHS workers should not have to strike.

A march in every major city to show support for the NHS.

how high would you like inflation and taxation to go

1 hour ago, fools said:

how high would you like inflation and taxation to go

How bad should the NHS care be allowed to be? Paying more money into the NHS will decrease inflation, if their rise is below inflation.

High wage rises did not cause inflation, that was caused by the government spending more than it raised in taxes, printing money