Strike Action

16 minutes ago, Mister M said:

All this was started because West77 said that Amazon workers weren't singing and dancing like like nurses were.

I haven't seen any singing or dancing from nurses on strike, though a forummer did their knickers in a twist when nurses did a dance routine during covid. That was filmed and there is evidence of that, true. But maybe they're trying to cheer themselves up. Nothing wrong in that. 

If some members of the public are so spiteful and miserable that they begrudge working or striking people a bit of a laugh, then that says more about them than it does about any striking worker.

That Sports Direct is an utter disgrace, and a cheapskate exploiter.

Absolute rubbish. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Absolute rubbish. 

If you want to know what the outcomes of the committees & hearings, then look it up for yourself!

Honestly, these Tories are so quick to point the finger and complain about others idling, forgetting that when they do so, there are 3 fingers pointing back at them.

2 minutes ago, Mister M said:

If you want to know what the outcomes of the committees & hearings, then look it up for yourself!

Honestly, these Tories are so quick to point the finger and complain about others idling, forgetting that when they do so, there are 3 fingers pointing back at them.

Who is pointing the finger here ? No need to answer,  that just read and believe anything you want. 

20 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Who is pointing the finger here ? No need to answer,  that just read and believe anything you want. 

I remember the pregnant woman giving birth on the floor of the toilets because she was too afraid to ring in sick.

I mean what sort of an employer would strike fear into the heart of their workers so much so that a woman is terrified to take time off so she doesn't have to give birth on a dirty toilet floor. And that DID happen.

Dreadful.

Edited by Mister M

11 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I remember the pregnant woman giving birth on the floor of the toilets because she was too afraid to ring in sick.

I mean what sort of an employer would strike fear into the heart of their workers so much so that a woman is terrified to take time off so she doesn't have to give birth on a dirty toilet floor. And that DID happen.

Dreadful.

How about changing your avatar from a joker to a clown?  Any female due to give birth should not turn up to work in any work environment.

5 minutes ago, Axe said:

How about changing your avatar from a joker to a clown?  Any female due to give birth should not turn up to work in any work environment.

She was terrified she would face the sack. Then how would she have paid for herself and her baby? Benefits?

Yeah, I can guess what forum Tories would have to say about that.

What does that say about the work culture at SportS Direct?

And how about you stop inventing alter egos because you keep getting banned?

Edited by Mister M

5 minutes ago, Mister M said:

She was terrified she would face the sack. Then how would she have paid for herself and her baby? Benefits?

Yeah, I can guess what forum Tories would have to say about that.

What does that say about the work culture at SportS Direct?

And how about you stop inventing alter egos because you keep getting banned?

She should not have been at work.  Maternity leave can be taken 11 weeks before a baby is due to be born.

All this nonsense about alter egos and getting banned is becoming boring now.