Strike Action

3 minutes ago, fools said:

do you ever question anything

She was interviewed after she had given birth, talking about her circumstances. 

Those certainly backed up what many other employees said about the dreadful workplace culture at SD.

5 minutes ago, Mister M said:

She was interviewed after she had given birth, talking about her circumstances. 

Those certainly backed up what many other employees said about the dreadful workplace culture at SD.

And I am sure many employees were happy working there.

13 minutes ago, fools said:

You know Brookside is not real?

:roll:

Why bring that up? Why bring something up from a completely different thread, which isn't even relevant? Really poor trolling.

I should've kept you on the ignore list.

Edited by Mister M

41 minutes ago, Mister M said:

:roll:

Why bring that up? Why bring something up from a completely different thread, which isn't even relevant? Really poor trolling.

It's connected.

Do you believe the story about schoolchildren being so hungry that they eat their pencil rubbers

or

fireputterouters and nurses and 40,000 public servants being so destitute they need to go to foodbanks

it's all a narrative to mislead people, and worst of all sitting mp's of the lefty variety regurgitate it at every opportunity.

Edited by fools

11 minutes ago, fools said:

It's connected.

Do you believe the story about schoolchildren being so hungry that they eat their pencil rubbers

or

fireputterouters and nurses and 40,000 public servants being so destitute they need to go to foodbanks

it's all a narrative to mislead people, and worst of all sitting mp's of the lefty variety regurgitate at every opportunity.

Listen, I know what I read, and I know that Ashley and his henchmen had to appear in front of a parliamentary select committee to explain themselves so bad the conditions at that hellhole were.

Now who am I going to believe? The testimonies of people working there, the all party parliamentary committee looking into this, or some right wing troll who for his own reasons wants people on here to disbelieve what workers at that place had to endure. Don't answer because I already know the answer.

I know that the press sometimes lie and I know sometimes the press tell the truth. On this I believe them.

And yes I know that there are children at school who are very hungry, and it's no laughing matter.

In fact - you find me credible evidence that everything reported about SD was a lie, then I might start believing you, and taking what you say seriously.

Edited by Mister M
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Listen, I know what I read, and I know that Ashley and his henchmen had to appear in front of a parliamentary select committee to explain themselves so bad the conditions at that hellhole were.

Now who am I going to believe? The testimonies of people working there, the all party parliamentary committee looking into this, or some right wing troll who for his own reasons wants people on here to disbelieve what workers at that place had to endure. Don't answer because I already know the answer.

I know that the press sometimes lie and I know sometimes the press tell the truth. On this I believe them.

And yes I know that there are children at school who are very hungry, and it's no laughing matter.

In fact - you find me credible evidence that everything reported about SD was a lie, then I might start believing you, and taking what you say seriously.

Believe testimonies of people that work there , eg  My lad and his girlfriend who have both worked there on the shop floor , both for more than ten years , bought a house in Shirebrook  and have two children because of this "hellhole" . The story about the girl having a baby in the toilets has been twisted to suit some peoples agenda .