Strike Action

19 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

That’s very poor trolling even by your standards Westy.

Unlike the Cheeky Girls,  Axe does not do any trolling.  If I needed medical treatment then I would refuse to be treated by Junior Doctors or Nurses who have been on strike and treat myself with guidance from the Adam medical encyclopedia that adorns my bookcase. 

13 minutes ago, fools said:

33% of them, 39% didn't vote.

Like with the brexit vote, those who didn't vote get to accept the result from those who did. Neither side get to claim those who didn't vote as being on their side.

1 minute ago, Axe said:

Unlike the Cheeky Girls,  Axe does not do any trolling.  If I needed medical treatment then I would refuse to be treated by Junior Doctors or Nurses who have been on strike and treat myself with guidance from the Adam medical encyclopedia that adorns my bookcase. 

Referring to yourself in the third person is a sure sign of megalomania. Judging from what you post on here, your megalomania has no foundation in reality.

Just now, altus said:

Like with the brexit vote, those who didn't vote get to accept the result from those who did. Neither side get to claim those who didn't vote as being on their side.

Strike votes are very different to political voting, as anyone stuck working alongside lefty troublemakers knows.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Axe said:

The Nursers and the Junior Doctors who are striking are an utter disgrace.  Instead of striking they should be doing so many hours a month of community service on their days off.  

What's up with you volunteering if you feel so strongly?

All gob as usual.  Just sit on your backside and insult others.

Probably never done a days work in your life too.

You, and your right wing types, are the disgrace.

Your mates will have to get busy trying to recruit some more nurses won't they.

Not a brain among you.

15 minutes ago, Axe said:

You make yourself sound dafter with every statement you make.

That's going to be a laugh if it happens.

Edited by Organgrinder

3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

What's up with you volunteering if you feel so strongly?

Probably never done a days work in your life too.

You, and your right wing types, are the disgrace.

Your mates will have to get busy trying to recruit some more nurses won't they.

Not a brain among you.

Don't take Westy seriously, nobody else does.

Just now, Mister M said:

Don't take Westy seriously, nobody else does.

I know,  but it's such a temptation when you read the gibberish he comes out with..

5 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

1. Probably never done a days work in your life too.

2. You, and your right wing types, are the disgrace.

3. Not a brain among you.

4. You make yourself sound dafter with every statement you make.

let's count the insults in your post, hyprocrite.

5 minutes ago, fools said:

let's count the insults in your post, hyprocrite.

Hang on a minute fools, yesterday over on the Conservative Party thread you had plenty of venom to spit at me; though I can give as good as I get, I'm happy to admit that.

If you're going to have a pop at someone else for posting insults, well you're hardly a saint either. That makes you a hypocrite also.

Edited by Mister M

9 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Hang on a minute fools, yesterday over on the Conservative Party thread you had plenty of venom to spit at me; though I can give as good as I get, I'm happy to admit that.

If you're going to have a pop at someone else for posting insults, well you're hardly a saint either.

again you miss the point, I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of the all so kind left, insulting away, playing the mods with their cancel culture games.

You are imagining insults again, I challenged your misinformation, if you stuck to posting factual important stuff, instead of tittle-tattle from left wing media and vested interests initiating fake surveys, we'd rarely cross paths.

Edited by fools