Strike Action

30 minutes ago, fools said:

probably busy making a puppet, out of old socks.

I hope you are making sure that the subject of the conversation is logged on before you discuss them "behind their back".

• 1 month later...

Network Rail has sparked anger by refusing to award annual bonuses to staff who went on strike in a long-running dispute.

The decision could affect up to 20,000 members of the RMT union, whose members took industrial action over pay, jobs and working conditions.

The dispute was settled in March when they voted to accept a 9% pay rise.

Is that even legal? It doesnt sound right to me, the strikers got a higher pay rise for everyone, they should get a bonus for that  :)

3 hours ago, El Cid said:

Network Rail has sparked anger by refusing to award annual bonuses to staff who went on strike in a long-running dispute.

The decision could affect up to 20,000 members of the RMT union, whose members took industrial action over pay, jobs and working conditions.

The dispute was settled in March when they voted to accept a 9% pay rise.

Is that even legal? It doesnt sound right to me, the strikers got a higher pay rise for everyone, they should get a bonus for that  :)

The strikes aren't about the workers

They are purely political by left wing unions 

To cause as much disruption as they can till the next election