Strike Action

5 hours ago, Slinny said:

Just been reading in a daily paper Mr Reece Mogg does not believe in workers  should all get paid holidays , And he does not think the 48 hour working week is a good idea   In the way I see that he thinks the working man should work as being told to ,  I wonder what the unions think off that , If any part off this is wrong I will do  a U. TURN   

Ye Gods he'll probably think slavery was a jolly good idea, and should be brought back next...

6 hours ago, Slinny said:

Just been reading in a daily paper Mr Reece Mogg does not believe in workers  should all get paid holidays , And he does not think the 48 hour working week is a good idea   In the way I see that he thinks the working man should work as being told to ,  I wonder what the unions think off that , If any part off this is wrong I will do  a U. TURN   

I assume that Mogg will be handing back money to the treasury from his MPs job when he goes on holiday then?

Edited by Mister M

45 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I assume that Mogg will be handing back money to the treasury from his MPs job when he goes on holiday then?

I very much doubt it. Like most Tories he probably believes one law for them, another for us. 

And it's not as though he would miss it...