Strike Action

Pat Cullen along with Mick Lynch are troublemakers who court media attention.  Our country will always need nurses but due to the actions of the Railway unions and the Post Office unions jobs will be lost due to their selfish behaviour.

2 hours ago, Axe said:

Pat Cullen along with Mick Lynch are troublemakers who court media attention.  Our country will always need nurses but due to the actions of the Railway unions and the Post Office unions jobs will be lost due to their selfish behaviour.

Oh well their members most  put up with what the government offers then. One For All. and All For One ,that is what I say .  

1 hour ago, Slinny said:

Oh well their members most  put up with what the government offers then. One For All. and All For One ,that is what I say .  

Most nurses didn't vote or go on strike.  The media reporting was much less than truthful.

5 minutes ago, Axe said:

Most nurses didn't vote or go on strike.  The media reporting was much less than truthful.

Say what you really mean  I think they need to go on strike , or are they all lying when some are going to food banks to prop them selves up. If they packed it in who would replace them .

1 minute ago, Slinny said:

Say what you really mean  I think they need to go on strike , or are they all lying when some are going to food banks to prop them selves up. If they packed it in who would replace them .

The nurses going to food banks should be sacked because they most certainly are not very bright otherwise they would be managing their finances much better.

7 minutes ago, fools said:

Congratulations you have took over from Wes , 

14 minutes ago, Axe said:

The nurses going to food banks should be sacked because they most certainly are not very bright otherwise they would be managing their finances much better.

Are you a wind up merchant .