Strike Action

6 minutes ago, crookesey said:

Energy prices have increased for everyone, not just the Private Sector.

Indeed.

How much did the pension go up by?

Private sector pay up 7% on average.

4 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

I think you need to put a notice on your computer to remind you that we are not interacting at your request.

I think that you need to understand that you don’t get a free pass to just spout nonsense on a public forum. Maybe I’d ignore you, if you were not so wrong, so often.

Do you have any comment on the Tories’ decade of trashing the NHS?

Edited by sibon

20 hours ago, Slinny said:

P as always you are bang on.  Have a good Christmas SLINNY ,

Same to you Slinny,  Merry Xmas, the ordinary vast millions will get justice and normal life without living in poverty will resume when Labour oust this scurvy lot.  :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, sibon said:

£5400 is a massive increase. But as energy prices have more than doubled, food is up by 20% and mortgages are going through the roof, it might just be necessary.

the delusional left, expecting an employer to pickup the tab for changes in mortgage rates, rates which have been stupidly low for decades, and which will go higher if inflation isn't tackled.

£1450+ pay rise, £500+ in tax payer handouts, and £1000's in power bill subsidy should cover the rest - it all comes from the private sector

Edited by fools

3 minutes ago, fools said:

the delusional left, expecting an employer to pickup the tab for changes in mortgage rates, rates which have been stupidly low for decades, and which will go higher if inflation isn't tackled.

£1450+ pay rise, £500+ in tax payer handouts, and £1000's in power bill subsidy should cover the rest - it all comes from the private sector

Centrist. I only appear to be left wing to you, because you are so extremely right wing.

If we paid people properly, the state wouldn't need to pay for gas bills.  If we hadn’t had a far right government for a couple of weeks, then mortgage rates would be lower than they currently are.

On 09/12/2022 at 18:14, harvey19 said:

Interesting.

So very basically is it lack of future planning for the size  and needs of future generations ?

There lays the problem of the past 50 years profit has been king and the needs of the Country came  second.

We have all seen that cheap imported  labour into this Country has been the mantra of Government ,training education and R&D

have been negligible. 

The Health Service and Engineering have been particularly hard hit  by lack of planning.

1 hour ago, sibon said:

Indeed.

How much did the pension go up by?

Private sector pay up 7% on average.

I think that you need to understand that you don’t get a free pass to just spout nonsense on a public forum. Maybe I’d ignore you, if you were not so wrong, so often.

Do you have any comment on the Tories’ decade of trashing the NHS?

Ref 470

1 hour ago, Thorpist said:

There lays the problem of the past 50 years profit has been king and the needs of the Country came  second.

We have all seen that cheap imported  labour into this Country has been the mantra of Government ,training education and R&D

have been negligible. 

The Health Service and Engineering have been particularly hard hit  by lack of planning.

Yes.

I find it annoying when people just keep blaming the Conservatives for all the problems.

All political parties are to blame and the sooner some people stop using the NHS to push their political agenda we may get somewhere.

Edited by harvey19
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

Yes.

I find it annoying when people just keep blaming the Conservatives for all the problems.

All political parties are to blame and the sooner some people stop using the NHS to push their political agenda we may get somewhere.

The Conservatives have been in power for over a decade.

This is their mess. There is nobody else to blame.

27 minutes ago, sibon said:

The Conservatives have been in power for over a decade.

This is their mess. There is nobody else to blame.

Time we had a change of goverment,  admitted it will some time to repair the damage that the incompetent fools have caused. :roll: