Strike Action

1 minute ago, fools said:

will you be standing for Labour at the next election, with vacuous slogan's like that, you could go far.

I’m happy to bow to your obvious expertise in vacuity.

16 minutes ago, Slinny said:

I think the NHS is one off the greatest things that as ever happened in this country , But  such as HUNT will bite  lumps out off it , I don’t think people who are well off will care.  but people on low wages will suffer greatly My wife’s family were poor people 6 kids. there were many the same  around in those days, they had to pay for mid wife for kids ,  now let’s hear all the crap , they should  it have had them. 

My wife is one of 8 children.

3 hours ago, sibon said:

The Conservatives have been in power for over a decade.

This is their mess. There is nobody else to blame.

I get fed up of reminding you of your request for us not to interact.

You have tried a bribe of a lift in your car to get me to communicate with you.

If you give me a sincere apology for your previous behaviour and stop making stupid accusations I MAY consider it.

2 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Why,   when we have had a conservative government for the last 12 years,   Is it down to the unions, media & labour, to be shouting from the rooftops,

The stupid , useless, and uncaring Tories, who you support are the ones, responsible and,  as they are the ones in power, they should be doing something about it. 

As  a hard line Tory supporter, you should be ashamed of your own loyalties but, well done for maintaining the Tories SCROOGE mentality.

They are now so deep in the proverbial that your support for them is pointless anyway.

Every doctor and nurse who leaves the NHS is  down to you and the clowns you support and threatening them will not bring them back.

You are too stupid to even argue with.

Why don't they then?

They have never got a grip on anything except their own money.

Don't worry, once labour get into power in 2 years they will make everything and everyone super duper.

It's an actual wonder why they keep losing election after election after election.

Baffling 

9 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

I get fed up of reminding you of your request for us not to interact.

You have tried a bribe of a lift in your car to get me to communicate with you.

If you give me a sincere apology for your previous behaviour and stop making stupid accusations I MAY consider it.

No.

I’m enjoying being able to debunk the nonsense that you post, without any further garbage from you.

The lift offer still stands. You and me on the Sheffield Nurses picket line. Do remember, you have to sit in the back, in silence on the journey.

1 hour ago, sibon said:

No.

I’m enjoying being able to debunk the nonsense that you post, without any further garbage from you.

The lift offer still stands. You and me on the Sheffield Nurses picket line. Do remember, you have to sit in the back, in silence on the journey.

Then please remember your request for us not to interact which results in your responses to my posts only resulting  in you talking to yourself.

Edited by harvey19

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Don't worry, once labour get into power in 2 years they will make everything and everyone super duper.

It's an actual wonder why they keep losing election after election after election.

Baffling 

Labour will get into power, but they won't make everything super duper, not to start with.

After 12 years of the Tories incompetence they have too big a mess to clear up.

But I guarantee that within weeks the Conservatives will be shouting from the rooftops that it's all Labour's fault and that they are useless because they haven't made everything hunky dory....

Edited by Anna B