Strike Action

9 minutes ago, Kidorry said:

It was if you worked at somewhere where it was a closed shop, are have they been done away with

They’ve only been illegal for 32 years, so I guess that some people might not have noticed yet.

8 minutes ago, lazarus said:

Stop paying hotel bills.

Wrong thread.

Edited by sibon

28 minutes ago, El Cid said:

I would happily take someone willing to wait twelve hours at A+E now, so if the staff strike it will be dire.

The NHS in Scotland have agreed a deal, so I cannot see why it's taking Sunak so long. They obviously have a better Government in Scotland.

The government in Scotland are using your money 

14 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

The SNP are wanting to seperate from the rest of the UK but are not backward in coming to Westminster for more money to make up for the money that they have hidden away for another "once in a generation" reforendum!

1 hour ago, dsweetman said:

The SNP are wanting to seperate from the rest of the UK but are not backward in coming to Westminster for more money to make up for the money that they have hidden away for another "once in a generation" reforendum!

You are an amazing addition to the SF flora and fauna.

I really didn’t think that it was possible that we could find a less coherent contributor than our resident right wing-nuts. 

But you’ve trumped them all.

Stick around, you are hilarious 

2 hours ago, dsweetman said:

Can you prove that statement?

2 hours ago, hackey lad said:

You can't have it both ways.   They want to leave us.   If they left us,  they would also be leaving, what you call "Your money"

9 hours ago, sibon said:

They’ve only been illegal for 32 years, so I guess that some people might not have noticed yet.

Wrong thread.

No it’s not, the money used to pay hotel bills could be used to pay some of these pay claims.