Strike Action

2 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Just remember how Thatcher ended up after the poll tax riots which she had to U-turn on (that's the lady who wasn't for turning).

Cost the government millions to repair the damage caused in Liverpool and that was the end of her bossing people about.

I wonder if any of the fat cat? union leaders have got a savings account as fat as those of Sunak and his Tory Ministers.

You don't know what you are talking about and are just parroting stuff you have heard from the Tory ranks.

So your definition of a fat cat is   ????

underlined:

Why is U-turn now a dirty word?

Something doesn't work you change it. That's how I live my life. 

bold:

Who caused the damage? If the government had to pay the bill, for rioting and looting, then there is a problem.

1 hour ago, Slinny said:

Do you remembers what she did to working class proud men , rough men but men who did hard jobs , reduced to working in supper markets and so on , If you only read about it you don’t know a deal, I saw all this , I don’t know how old you are,  and I don’t really care , But I do care for my type off people ,  so I say get this lot out , And give someone else a. chance ,But it will be a hard task ,  Please feel free to have a dig , I enjoy it 

'Reduced' to working in supper markets [sic].

What's wrong with working in a supermarket? How disrespectful can you be to hundreds of thousands of supermarket workers.

I worked in one, and the lifting involved shagged my back up. 

The rough men who did these jobs didn't lose their jobs because of Thatcher, they lost them because they wanted (rightly) good money, but were competing with countries who produced better stuff at a fraction of the price. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, *_ash_* said:

underlined:

Why is U-turn now a dirty word?

Something doesn't work you change it. That's how I live my life. 

bold:

Who caused the damage? If the government had to pay the bill, for rioting and looting, then there is a problem.

'Reduced' to working in supper markets [sic].

What's wrong with working in a supermarket? How disrespectful can you be to hundreds of thousands of supermarket workers.

I worked in one, and the lifting involved shagged my back up. 

The rough men who did these jobs didn't lose their jobs because of Thatcher, they lost them because they wanted (rightly) good money, but were competing with countries who produced better stuff at a fraction of the price. 

Slave labour ,Children working in  filthy conditions etc , It even happens in certain City's in our Country  . Thats why millions lost their jobs.

1 minute ago, cuttsie said:

Slave labour ,Children working in  filthy conditions etc , It even happens in certain City's in our Country  . Thats why millions lost their jobs.

Whether it's slave labour or not, we can't control other countries. 

Do you think England is the be all and end all of good decisions?

5 minutes ago, *_ash_* said:

Whether it's slave labour or not, we can't control other countries. 

Do you think England is the be all and end all of good decisions?

Certain people in this Country have been found out running clothing factory's  ,  that use children and  slave labour . The  City of Leicester  was in the news for this not so long ago . 

Thats what honest working people are having to put up with these days and one of the reasons millions lost their jobs . This happens in India and Pakistan among other places as well .

Edited by cuttsie