Strike Action

3 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Certain people in this Country have been found out running clothing factory's  ,  that use children and  slave labour . The  City of Leicester  was in the news for this not so long ago . 

Thats what honest working people are having to put up with these days and one of the reasons millions lost their jobs . This happens in India and Pakistan among other places as well .

happened for decades. Neither Labour or Tory have the balls to deal with it. Another issue with this country. Tiptoeing. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, dsweetman said:

We need another Mrs.Thatcher to sort out the mess caused by fat cat union leaders!!!!!!!!

We need a strong leader to outlaw the deplorable behaviour of the union leaders.  They have no shame.  The previous two Christmases have been ruined by covid and this year the various one or two day cowardly strikes are ruining the festive season again for many.  It's scandalous the union leaders haven't  even got the common decency to hold a World War 1 style Christmas truce.

6 minutes ago, Axe said:

We need a strong leader to outlaw the deplorable behaviour of the union leaders.  They have no shame.  The previous two Christmases have been ruined by covid and this year the various one or two day cowardly strikes are ruining the festive season again for many.  It's scandalous the union leaders haven't  even got the common decency to hold a World War 1 style Christmas truce.

This strong leader, anyone in mind?

Incidentally, Hitler is dead 

Edited by Mister M

42 minutes ago, Axe said:

Do you think the front bench will have to suffer at Christmas , A small amount off people in this country have a lot, but millions are struggling  I totally agree with with the strikes ,  I am a old man , but if they have a organised   Protest in this country I will be on it  

Guest makapaka
1 hour ago, Axe said:

What utter nonsense.

33 minutes ago, makapaka said:

What utter nonsense.

I second that.

What he should have said is "We need a sensible and  fair leader and not one who is happy to see people suffer from cold & hunger but was happy for his wife to dodge paying tax  because their £7 million wasn't enough.

No leader will be strong enough to quell the public if this situation carries on  so don't fool yourself that you can solve it with strength.

Well done Slinny too.  I would also join them in a protest. and no "strong" leader would frighten me.

Axe should also realise that you don't hold strikes at times when they would not affect anyone. That would be pointless.