Strike Action

2 hours ago, Slinny said:

Do you think the front bench will have to suffer at Christmas , A small amount off people in this country have a lot, but millions are struggling  I totally agree with with the strikes ,  I am a old man , but if they have a organised   Protest in this country I will be on it  

I don't care about the front bench. I care about ordinary non politicians who are unfairly affected by these cowardly one or two day strikes. 

53 minutes ago, fools said:
1 hour ago, Mister M said:

Indeed. Poor troll attempt.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if West 77 has found another demented sock puppet to go with the others 🙄

Really?

Was that the motivation behind Bodge Jobson and his successor Margarine Thatcher?

Margarine Thatcher....

I like it.

After all she made certain decisions to help spread the wealth around.

9 minutes ago, Axe said:

I don't care about the front bench. I care about ordinary non politicians who are unfairly affected by these cowardly one or two day strikes. 

These people are not only striking for fair pay, they are also fighting for the survival of their services which have been cut to ribbons, to the extent that they no longer work anyway.

Yes strikes affect the public, but so do the dire state of the NHS etc without strikes.

Have you spent 12 hours in the back of ambulance? Or had a loved one die for lack of doctors?

Just now, Anna B said:

These people are not only striking for fair pay, they are also fighting for the survival of their services which have been cut to ribbons, to the extent that they no longer work anyway.

Yes strikes affect the public, but so do the dire state of the NHS etc without strikes.

Have you spent 12 hours in the back of ambulance? Or had a loved one die for lack of doctors?

show your workings

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Magilla said:

It's the "ordinary non politicians" who are striking :roll:

You mean despicable, selfish, cowardly  non politicians who are striking.

8 minutes ago, crookesey said:

Royal Mail strikers may find that they’ve kick started the alternative to them.

They most certainly have.  Businesses both big and small have lost huge amounts of revenue at what should have been the busiest time of the year due to their cowardly selfish behaviour. Those businesses affected will look for alternative reliable parcel firms next year meaning there will be Royal Mail strikers made redundant. 

Wouldn’t call them names but, when they strike it’s against their employer, the taxpayer!

Of course nobody remembers they were hired as “public servants!

The powers that  be are not affected by strikes. Just the public at large!

Edited by trastrick

11 minutes ago, Axe said:

You mean despicable, selfish, cowardly  non politicians who are striking.

Members of the general public, yeah. :roll:

7 minutes ago, trastrick said:

The powers that  be are not affected by strikes. Just the public at large!

So, members of the public, who are taxpayers :?

Public service providers are only a fraction of the totality of strikes currently ongoing, or planned.

Edited by Magilla