Strike Action

13 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I had a traumatic experience by NOT being in a union....

Do keep up.

👍

I had a shocking suspension because I was in a union not give them the time of day now waste of space and time parasites feeding off their own workers 

5 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Exactly, It's that posh accent which pulls them in and they hope they will finish up as rich as them too.

D'you know, a few days ago a senior army person was saying that it wasn't fair that his troops were having to act as 'strike breakers '. Mogg then told him to " do as he is told". He honestly thinks he is so much better than others.

What's even more laughable is that there are some on here who thinks he speaks for them.

3 minutes ago, gaz 786 said:

I had a shocking suspension because I was in a union not give them the time of day now waste of space and time parasites feeding off their own workers 

Indeed.

When I did require their assistance ( I was advised to engage them) they did absolutely sweet FA.  I could be wrong, but to this day I have no doubt it was because I initially refused to be bullied into paying into their mafia style funds.

19 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You keep repeating the word "cowardly"  regarding these strikes.

Maybe you should look up what that word means and it certainly doesn't mean "workers fighting for decent wages and conditions".

If I am wrong, quote the dictionary and I will apologise to you.

In the meantime, maybe an English language course  would help you to keep up.

It does get clearer and clearer how much these strikes are getting through and annoying you greedy and selfish government supporters

which shows that they are doing absolutely the right thing  and proves how much the job they do is so important to you and how they deserve fair deal.

If you could manage without them you would,   but you can't

I use the word cowardly because those going on just one or two day strikes are cowards because they are still receiving most of their weekly wages. The miners went on strike for over a year without any pay and many had to rely on soup kitchens.  If they had real principles then they would either go on full strike without any weekly pay until the dispute is settled or leave their job and seek employment elsewhere. They don't deserve any job or respect let alone a pay rise. Good riddance to bad rubbish is what I think about these  selfish cowards.

5 minutes ago, Mister M said:

D'you know, a few days ago a senior army person was saying that it wasn't fair that his troops were having to act as 'strike breakers '. Mogg then told him to " do as he is told". He honestly thinks he is so much better than others.

What's even more laughable is that there are some on here who thinks he speaks for them.

2023 is almost upon us, maybe one day in the new year you could be right about one thing, just for a change

43 minutes ago, Mister M said:

D'you know, a few days ago a senior army person was saying that it wasn't fair that his troops were having to act as 'strike breakers '. Mogg then told him to " do as he is told". ....

I don't think he actually said that though but.... Moog is right they should do as directed by those in power!

In fact Callaghan was just 24 hours away from declaring an emergency and calling in the army in his Winter of Discontent 29/12/2009.

Edited by Dromedary
did a slinny

Just now, Dromedary said:

I don't think he actually said that though but.... Moog is right they should do as directed by those in power!

Who?

39 minutes ago, gaz 786 said:

32 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Indeed.

When I did require their assistance ( I was advised to engage them) they did absolutely sweet FA.  I could be wrong, but to this day I have no doubt it was because I initially refused to be bullied into paying into their mafia style funds.

An apt cartoon for a pair of dummies.

unionize-top-ten-color.png