Freedom Of Speech To Be Banned Near Abortion Clinics

22 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Final post so you can say what you like, I won't reply.

Well good to see your conviction! :?

However the bold bit shows more about you than me.

No fella, it really doesn't... you just think it does! :thumbsup:

I've done nothing but offer an opinion and be polite.

I've done nothing but highlight the concept you don't appear to be able to grasp, as have many others... and why I disagree with your opinion.

I don't care if you're polite :?

You don't like that. You're getting angry, you're getting frustrated.  I can't help that.

Poor effort fella, I think everyone can see who's getting hot under the collar here! :hihi:

You can't force your opinion on people.

...but I can tell people when they're justification and claims don't stand up to basic scrutiny! :thumbsup:

That's not how it works in this country. Well not for now at least. 

You're also not forced to read it, or reply either! :suspect:

P.s. Read post #26

I did, it's like you're deliberately or wilfully determined to miss the point, or misunderstand the issues at hand... with "what ifs" that are, conceptually, completely incomparable to this case...  for nearly 15 pages... if I'm honest! :?

and have a good night.

Bye :wave:

Edited by Magilla

4 hours ago, Delayed said:

Wowz my Sheffield forum stalker is back trying to tell me what I believe.

What, answering your post makes me a "forum stalker" ? If I were you I'd read up on how forums work.....

>>trying to tell me what I believe<<

And I am not telling you what to believe, I am simply pointing out your beliefs seem inconsistent :

Chekhov said:
You have an interesting set of beliefs.

On the one had you think we should have suppressed society in a draconian and unprecedented manner to save as many lives as possible, regardless of the cost, which (even if it worked, which is debatable.....) was FAR higher than the NHS would ordinarily spend keeping anyone alive.

But on the other hand you give the impression the lives of unborn babies (totally innocent remember...) are worth nothing to you.

The only common theme is your willingness to trample on others personal freedoms. Bit selfish that.

4 hours ago, Delayed said:

I stand by this but not for the reasons you think. The only way you'll understand the seriousness of covid is to get it for yourself. So I stand by that.

Although you took the correct decision to get vaccinated 

I have had Covid. It was worse then most colds, but I have had throat infections worse than that. The bottom line is I would not have altered my life in any way whatsoever to have avoided catching it. Unfortunately the government of our supposedly free country did not give me any choice in that and instead ruined my life for well over a year. They may not have ruined your life because they probably did not stop you doing as much stuff (that is important to you) as they did to me and my family.

Edited by Chekhov

4 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Street harassment to be a crime now

BBC News - Street harassment to be banned in crackdown, government says
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-63916328

"Chuffin' hell. I am effin' mad at this. It is my right to follow women down the street and harass them, first they made me not go swimming for months and now bleedin' this! Take me back to the 70s, modern life is rubbish"

You jest, but I have a crisp new tenner that says some manbaby on here will have a tantrum about not being able to treat random women to his hilarious bants.

8 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Nowt wrong with bantz 😃

Some blokes have a odd sense of humour and tend to get huffy if women don't laugh, especially if said blokes are sharing their sense of humour with the women by, say, shouting at them out of a car window.

You have an interesting set of beliefs.

On the one had you think we should have suppressed society in a draconian and unprecedented manner to save as many lives as possible, regardless of the cost, which (even if it worked, which is debatable.....) was FAR higher than the NHS would ordinarily spend keeping anyone alive.

But on the other hand you give the impression the lives of unborn babies (totally innocent remember...) are worth nothing to you.

The only common theme is your willingness to trample on others personal freedoms. Bit selfish that.

Wrong as ever 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, alchemist said:

50 million???  Really??  Out of a population of 66 million?  Thats certainly going some!!!  BTW according to the NHS site There were 214,256 abortions for women resident in England and Wales, the highest number since the Abortion Act was introduced.

The world doesn't revolve around England and Wales, pal. :)