Song Buzz.

I do a fair bit of walking and sometimes have to force myself to do it in the heat. "Men of Harlech" is always in my head.

I calculate how many verses each destination is distant, and before you know it you are there, and back!

As kids we used to sing our way to Stanage, Stoney, and Fox House come rain or shine!

I guess we got it from the Army.

(By the way, if this doesn't curl you hair or bring a tear, you are an emotionless bot!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZmrS_w6s7s

Apologies in advance for it's "none diversity", to those who feel offended by it! :)

Edited by trastrick
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Apologies in advance for it's "none diversity", to those who feel offended by it! :)

Not emotionless at all, it's always hilarious watching your pathetic attempts to turn any thread into another rant about that massive chip on your shoulder! :thumbsup: :hihi:

• Haha 1

I have the same problem, but I end up mixing the lyrics up, so it's never quite the same as the original.... and it gets worse the longer it's in my head.  It gets so I want the song to be one I don't like, so I keep the good memories of good songs!  Now what was that Black Lace song again???!!!! 

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

I do a fair bit of walking and sometimes have to force myself to do it in the heat. "Men of Harlech" is always in my head.

I calculate how many verses each destination is distant, and before you know it you are there, and back!

As kids we used to sing our way to Stanage, Stoney, and Fox House come rain or shine!

I guess we got it from the Army.

(By the way, if this doesn't curl you hair or bring a tear, you are an emotionless bot!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZmrS_w6s7s

I learnt different songs in the army to those !

11 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

And I thought I was going mad  ..

Someone told me it was like a bike riding round a track and every time it went round it caused a deeper groove which was harder to get out off.

• Haha 1