Song Buzz.

7 hours ago, cuttsie said:

How do others get a song buzz out of their head .

When I getone it sticks all day ,some times a week .

At the moment its Come Fly with me , by Sinatra .   Lets take a trip to ????????????  and so on . Its driving me daft .

He’s always been my favourite singer. While in a shop this week they had Christmas songs on. They played Sinatra singing “ Have Yourself A Very Merry Christmas”   I just knew by the lilt and swing in his voice that it was him.  I couldn’t stop singing it afterwards.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pattricia said:

He’s always been my favourite singer. While in a shop this week they had Christmas songs on. They played Sinatra singing “ Have Yourself A Very Merry Christmas”   I just knew by the lilt and swing in his voice that it was him.  I couldn’t stop singing it afterwards.

I had the same problem....a few years ago visited Las Vegas and whilst watching the Bellagio  fountains on the strip they played  Fly me to the moon by Frank. I couldn't get it out of my head and whenever I hear it, it brings back memories. 

Edited by Meltman

52 minutes ago, Meltman said:

I had the same problem....a few years ago visited Las Vegas and whilst watching the Bellagio  fountains on the strip they played  Fly me to the moon by Frank. I couldn't get it out of my head and whenever I hear it, it brings back memories. 

Chuff , Thats done it , I had switched over to  Bat  out of hell , by Meat Loaf . now tha;s  put Fly me to the moon in my head again .

• Haha 1