The Harry & Meagain Show.

1 minute ago, leviathan13 said:

As i asked in another thread:

Why is criticism of MM racist? But criticism of Calvin Robinson OK to the point where he is racially abused by the Left and members of his own race???

Both are mixed-race, but one is more conservative and, apparently, it's OK to call him racial slurs because he doesn't see himself as a victim and didn't support corrupt organisations like BLM.

I don't agree with him on everything - he's an extremely devout Christian and i hold opposing views on many subjects - but i respect his right to have those views and don't feel the need to be racist towards him for any reason.

I don't like MM because she's a brash, spoiled Yank who has probably never been told 'no' by her parents or, if she has, probably didn't listen. She's a preachy hypocrite who can't handle that not everyone likes her and her politics... and chooses to use the 'R' word to push an agenda and keep the money and attention rolling in.

Calvin Roberts has taken some vile abuse. He never seems to let it phase him though.

Guest makapaka
3 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

I don't like MM because she's a brash, spoiled Yank who has probably never been told 'no' by her parents or, if she has, probably didn't listen.

5 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

As i asked in another thread:

Why is criticism of MM racist? But criticism of Calvin Robinson OK to the point where he is racially abused by the Left and members of his own race???

Both are mixed-race, but one is more conservative and, apparently, it's OK to call him racial slurs because he doesn't see himself as a victim and didn't support corrupt organisations like BLM.

I don't agree with him on everything - he's an extremely devout Christian and i hold opposing views on many subjects - but i respect his right to have those views and don't feel the need to be racist towards him for any reason.

I don't like MM because she's a brash, spoiled Yank who has probably never been told 'no' by her parents or, if she has, probably didn't listen. She's a preachy hypocrite who can't handle that not everyone likes her and her politics... and chooses to use the 'R' word to push an agenda and keep the money and attention rolling in.

She knew exactly what she was getting into when she married him 

4 minutes ago, Zinger549 said:

It's amazing the number of people who claim to hate Harry & Megan but can't stop talking about them.  Desperate Dan's show on Thursday was pretty much all about them.  If you don't like them don't watch or read their stuff and just ignore them.

So we are just supposed to sit back and say nothing when things like this come out?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1707935/Gabon-fury-Commonwealth-Queen-Elizabeth-II-Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markle-Netflix-update

13 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

So we are just supposed to sit back and say nothing when things like this come out?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1707935/Gabon-fury-Commonwealth-Queen-Elizabeth-II-Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markle-Netflix-update

Don't read it then. The media want you to hate Harry and Megan.  I thought you didn't trust 'MSN news' outlets.

25 minutes ago, Zinger549 said:

It's amazing the number of people who claim to hate Harry & Megan but can't stop talking about them.  Desperate Dan's show on Thursday was pretty much all about them.  If you don't like them don't watch or read their stuff and just ignore them.

The "quiet life" they wanted has been anything but quiet but thats  how they want it .

2 minutes ago, Zinger549 said:

Don't read it then. The media want you to hate Harry and Megan.  I thought you didn't trust 'MSN news' outlets.

I don't. But even msm seems to be singing from the same hymn sheet as alternative media which is quite unusual. 

I get the point you are making though 👍

4 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

The "quiet life" they wanted has been anything but quiet but thats  how they want it .

The Mail had over 20 pages about it on Friday.  The media are just whipping up the hate.  They want you to hate Harry and Megan because it benefits them. People like Dan Wootton are just desperate for the attention. A lot of journalists ect are trying to cash in on it. Paul Burrells been milking the Diana thing for years.