The Harry & Meagain Show.

56 minutes ago, Zinger549 said:

If the papers didn't write guff about Meghan then lots of people probably wouldn't hate her.  They're basing their hate on what they have read in the Mail, Express ect.  Desperate Dan, Morgan, Mzckenze all hate her so in their view everyone else should

Do you accept she lied about marrying Harry twice?

11 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

I notice she is still called Kate Middleton In the media quite often.

What I read is that as soon as Carole Middleton found that Prince William (as he was then) was going to St. Andrews University she told Kate to change from the Uni she had her name down for to St. Andrews.

I prefer Meghan and I believe she was made to feel very uncomfortable within the Royal family.

7 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

The trouble with marrying an actress you never know if they are being real or acting so credibility is hard to define. :huh:

Yes,  the thought crossed my mind on contemplating a future offer from Mr Neeson!

12 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

I notice she is still called Kate Middleton In the media quite often.

What I read is that as soon as Carole Middleton found that Prince William (as he was then) was going to St. Andrews University she told Kate to change from the Uni she had her name down for to St. Andrews.

I prefer Meghan and I believe she was made to feel very uncomfortable within the Royal family.

3 minutes ago, cressida said:

Yes,  the thought crossed my mind on contemplating a future offer from Mr Neeson!

Your contemplating a future with Mr Neeson and Patricia fancies Mr Clooney,  that means Padders and My dreams or now dashed. 😭

• Haha 3