Sheffield Wednesday Fc V Oxford utd

bassett one

due to illness i cannot go today,pity but health issues are long standing and worse in winter,but lets hope for a win 3 points really needed at home games,lets hope those top front players get there scoring boots on today,its days like this when you need a mr dooley or a jack whitham or john fantham ect,

34 minutes ago, bassett one said:

due to illness i cannot go today,pity but health issues are long standing and worse in winter,but lets hope for a win 3 points really needed at home games,lets hope those top front players get there scoring boots on today,its days like this when you need a mr dooley or a jack whitham or john fantham ect,

Look after yourself Mr. Bassett.

3 Points would be just the tonic.

Today's line up against Oxford, 4 changes to the last game, no Bannan today. Something has got to change and they have to start getting more than 1 goal a game. They are creating chances but the goal return isn't good enough if they are going to achieve automatic promotion rather than the lottery of the play offs. Let's hope they can change today and get more than one goal and get 3 points.

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

Dawson in goal , Its good to see home grown players in team , Lets hope he has a good un , 

Fire stick warming up , Haddocks eten ,  Trimmings are dangling 

Goalie man of the match.

Two lucky draws.

I bet that fairy on top of the Christmas tree has got a headache.

Never mind Jud.