Wolf-Whistling Facing Ban

Just now, Chekhov said:

In your opinion.

Nobody has  a right to never be upset.

I've posted the legal definition not my opinion 

And nobody has a right to accept sexual harassment. You may not consider it to be Harassment but your opinion doesn't matter in the grand scheme

3 minutes ago, sibon said:

Was the question too tricky for you? Is that why you keep on resorting to ad hom nonsense.

I did answer it, unlike you when I asked you if you supported Mike Buckley's view on masks in schools :

(June 2021) Mike Buckley : broadcaster and Labour activist :
All secondary school pupils [all 3 million of them] wearing masks would be worth it to save one life

1 minute ago, Chekhov said:

I did answer it, unlike you when I asked you if you supported Mike Buckley's view on masks in schools :

All secondary school pupils [all 3 million of them] wearing masks would be worth it to save one life

Wrong thread.

Could you please point out to me where you defined sexual harassment. I might have missed it in all your waffle.

1 minute ago, Delayed said:

I've posted the legal definition not my opinion 

behaviour characterized by the making of unwelcome and inappropriate sexual remarks or physical advances in a workplace or other professional or social situation.

"Inappropriate" is not an objectively provable term and neither is "unwelcome". You could even say "sexual remarks" isn't either.

It is a minefield and it is getting worse all the time, like life, too much complication and BS

Just now, Chekhov said:

behaviour characterized by the making of unwelcome and inappropriate sexual remarks or physical advances in a workplace or other professional or social situation.

"Inappropriate" is not an objectively provable term and neither is "unwelcome". You could even say "sexual remarks" isn't either.

It is a minefield and it is getting worse all the time, like life, too much complication and BS

Too bad.

That's how it is. You can wolf whistle and sexually harassed if you want but you run the risk of getting hauled in front of the police and/or courts. 

Don't like it? Move to a country that treats women like ****

1 minute ago, Chekhov said:

Jesus Christ man , right is right and wrong is wrong . 

8 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Off topic, post reported.

18 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

In your opinion.

Nobody has  a right to never be upset.

Good to see they are wriggling away from the meme a wolf whistle is sexual harassment!

Now it's sexual harassment can "include" a wolf whistle.

Or, a single wolf whistle isn’t sexual harassment.

It apparently needs to part of some other bad stuff, which we all agree IS sexual harassment and abuse!

That's why I'm never disappointed here!

So can we not all finally agree that legislation and enforcing a ban on a wolf whistle is not necessary?  :)

Maybe a little "overreach", for a cash strapped government facing cut backs and layoffs?

Edited by trastrick