Wolf-Whistling Facing Ban

Some women choose to attract the attention of males. We had a few regulars at one of our job sites in town always strutting past at mashing time.

Ever seen women in a rock band audience?

I've seen  middle aged ladies throwing their unmentionables at ageing pop singers Tom Jones, and Engelbert,

All this legalized social behavior modification may be good, but is very difficult to enforce, given the to "diverse cultural norms" in today's society. It's a jungle out there!

A dress code for women night help curb the biological impulses of men, which have been  exploited by women for time immemorial, since Eve.

Edited by trastrick
  • Like 2

I've been wondering lately if there's a competition running on here to see which bloke can beclown himself most thoroughly.  Perhaps we should do a vote.

15 hours ago, Padders said:

"Flapper" the "Padders Bar Parrot" manages to squawk some proper expletive's at both men and women.

We just ignore him.

Don't let Flapper go on a building site, he won't get locked up for 2 years they'll lock him up and chuck the key away, I have heard reports about the cheeky blighter.  :hihi:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Late edit.

The above comments refer to those females that are blessed  with the physical attributes necessary to stir such base animal responses from the male gender.

Others, who Mother Nature might not have been so kind to, are relatively safe from such continuous trauma, thank god!  :)

Edited by trastrick
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, trastrick said:

Some women choose to attract the attention of males. We had a few regulars at one of our job sites in town always strutting past at mashing time.

Ever seen women in a rock band audience?

I've seen  middle aged ladies throwing their unmentionables at ageing pop singers Tom Jones, and Engelbert,

All this legalized social behavior modification may be good, but is very difficult to enforce, given the to "diverse cultural norms" in today's society. It's a jungle out there!

A dress code for women night help curb the biological impulses of men, which have been  exploited by women for time immemorial, since Eve.

Ahhh... the age old variation of "they were asking for it"...

...straight from the rape apologists handbook... essentially :loopy:

The above comments refer to those females that are blessed  with the physical attributes necessary to stir such base animal responses from the male gender.

Chapter 1, or 2? :?

51 minutes ago, Hecate said:

Looking like we have a couple of front runners out there already!

Absolutely!

I'll wager you could have guessed the leader-board rankings too! :hihi:

:?

Edited by Magilla

3 hours ago, Hecate said:

I've been wondering lately if there's a competition running on here to see which bloke can beclown himself most thoroughly.  Perhaps we should do a vote.

Hook, line  and sinker😁 Excellent work.

2 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Can we have a vote which bird is the most bitter man hater too? 

2 hours ago, trastrick said:

Late edit.

Others, who Mother Nature might not have been so kind to, are relatively safe from such continuous trauma, thank god!  :)

🎣🎣🎣

I’m declaring this a dead heat.