What Makes A Politician?

45 minutes ago, sibon said:

Indeed they are. Maybe you didn’t read my post carefully enough. The blame for the Stannington fiasco lies with poor quality infrastructure, overseen by a private monopoly. 

I was giving credit to Cadent, but they are really only doing their job. Yorkshire Water have failed to do theirs. They fail to do their job in a great many ways, whilst also paying huge dividends. They are a disgrace and their response to this, so far, is a disgrace.

But Olivia Blake is doing a very good job.

Sorry, missed the Cadent comment - must get my first coffee before I do anything else. :wink:

She's a bit late to the party.

1 hour ago, RollingJ said:

Sorry, missed the Cadent comment - must get my first coffee before I do anything else. :wink:

She's a bit late to the party.

No worries. I’m the same, but I need reading specs as well as coffee

Shes been there for the last week, except for one day when  she had to vote.

Edited by sibon

1 minute ago, trastrick said:

After all the Trump Bashing there is on SF, surely a little fun with the other side , for balance? shouldn’t  offend the snowflakes?

Trump deserves it, Biden is not much , if any, better. Why the U.S. elects Octogenarians is beyond me.