Honey Crystallising In The Winter

3 hours ago, cressida said:

I can only eat Weetabix with sugar and hot milk

You are missing out on so many other delicious things. Such as chocolate, lobster and roast chicken.

I feel sad for you and your severely restricted diet.

10 hours ago, cressida said:

I can only eat Weetabix with sugar and hot milk

Ice-cold milk and Weetabix so crisp you could build a little house with them.  If you could make a house with two Weetabix.  And a few sultanas on top.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

For what's it worth, my neighbour has bee hives, every year he gives me honey and it's runny. I keep it in my cupboard and within about 6 months it goes hard.

Does it go hard even when its warm ?

Just out of interest, does honey direct from the hives taste the same as form Aldi (or where ever) ? ! ?

37 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Does it go hard even when its warm ?

Just out of interest, does honey direct from the hives taste the same as form Aldi (or where ever) ? ! ?

It's at room temperature when it goes hard.

To be honest there is not a great deal of difference, maybe it's a little more dense and tastes cleaner but if I didn't get it for free, I would not be paying 3 times the amount to purchase natural honey.

It's like most things that are homemade or natural, you have it in your mind already even before you have tasted it that it's better!!