Am I Out Of Touch.

38 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Why are you baiting people on here?

25 minutes ago, fools said:

responding to someone's post is now baiting is it.. so what's your game?

I haven't got any game.

Just making an observation, that you've complained of 'lefties being nasty on here', then when someone answers your question... 

48 minutes ago, sibon said:

But, as I’ve told you before. You can blame Liz Truss’ dad for the gaps in my mathematical skills.

...you make a comment like this...

42 minutes ago, fools said:

is that where you got your far left politics from too, and a crush over his daughter

It's not hard to see.

25 minutes ago, Dromedary said:

They go to food banks because they exist. As you have already stated before that even with the very high inflation and interest rates under a labour government you managed to overcome hardship and survived OK without them.

But is that all you get as I seem to remember you saying that you also had a second pension?

I do have a second pension as it happens which I have paid into diligently for years. Just as well, or I'd be sticking my head in the gas oven (if I could afford the gas...) 

But remember I am of the generation where pension schemes were not always open to women, and sometimes they had to leave work if they married, and certainly stayed home to look after the children. Many paid the married women's stamp rather than full National insurance so were not entitled to a pension in their own right. So, many women of my age group do not have a second pension worth having, if at all. I know many of them.

As it is I am one of the Waspi women, and £40,000 out of pocket because I missed the new pension rate by weeks. Therefore my private pension simply pays for the shortfall. 

Edited by Anna B

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

I haven't got any game.

Just making an observation, that you've complained of 'lefties being nasty on here', then when someone answers your question... 

It's not hard to see.

That last part is just a classic bit of projection.

Edited by sibon

5 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I haven't got any game.

It's not hard to see.

are you playing the victim now? For mr everyone is a bigot and a racist

there's a difference between calling someone a ****ing prick, and a bit of banter. But you lot never call out the abuse from your own side

he's got a pic of Lizzie in his profile, and keeps going on about her dad (a known left winger) being his maths teacher

Edited by fools

1 minute ago, fools said:

are you playing the victim now?

there's a difference between calling someone a ****ing prick, and a bit of banter.

he's got a pic of Lizzie in his profile, and keeps going on about her dad (a known left winger) being his maths teacher

How am I playing the victim! I'm not the one complaining of lefties being nasty on here.

I've got a picture of Ann Widdicombe on my profile pic. Doesn't mean I've got the hots for her :rolleyes:

Just now, Mister M said:

How am I playing the victim! I'm not the one complaining of lefties being nasty on here.

I've got a picture of Ann Widdicombe on my profile pic. Doesn't mean I've got the hots for her :rolleyes:

I'm not complaining, I'm observing. you can call me all the names under the sun if you like.

well you would say that Mattie wouldn't you

what was I saying about lack of sense of humour

6 minutes ago, Anna B said:

I do have a second pension as it happens which I have paid into diligently for years. Just as well, or I'd be sticking my head in the gas oven (if I could afford the gas...) 

👍 BTW the thums up is not to encourage you to stick your head in the gas oven!  Though I'd get that one in or some may complain.:hihi:

I don't have another but I do get the full pension which only amounts to just over £9000!

7 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Actually she is a very pleasant person to talk to.

22 minutes ago, Anna B said:happens which I have paid into diligently for years. Just as well, or I'd be sticking my head in the gas oven (if I could afford the gas...) 

As it is I am one of the Waspi women, and £40,000 out of pocket because I missed the new pension rate by weeks. Therefore my private pension simply pays for the shortfall. 

So is my missus,makes a big hole in your plans.

1 hour ago, fools said:

checkout frankie boyles recent woke bbc series, where the 'comedians' and audience seemed to enjoy mocking the queens death to see how low things can go

as for here, the left wingers are very unpleasant to people with a different point of view, and you know it. You don't have to look far to see them calling others dicks pricks kin idiots fools bigots racists and so on. We know who the bullies are

I've been called a few nasty things on here and all from one side