Fleetwood Fc V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

bassett one

4 minutes ago, iansheff said:

Today's line up at Fleetwood 4 changes to the last game, let's hope Smith and Gregory can start getting the goals.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says "800 ٧٧٧L DAWSON PALMER MCGUINNESS JAMES MIGHTEN BAKINSON BANNAN BYERS JOHNSON GREGORY SMITH HOSTOSTA HOSTO STAY? LuxuryHolidayHomes &Management SUBSTITUTES STOCKDALE, HUNT, FAMEWO, DELE-BASHIRU, VAULKS, PATERSON, WINDASS macron HOSTO STAY"

They will get goals if they get the service.

No Wilks..... What an horrendous signing that's turning out to be. Wish DM would stop bringing in these players with baggage.

4 hours ago, iansheff said:

Bet Blundell  Park would give it a run for that title, went there December in the 70's was like being in a freezer with the icy cold wind blowing in from the sea.

Can't argue with that Ian and although Oldham Athletic's Boundary Park is not near the sea, it is the highest elevated ground in England. Can't be much fun there on a winter's day (or night) with the wind whipping in from the moors. A ground I've never been to, by the way

Well I will say this as a Wednesday fan, we are winning and it is not quite deserved.

Moore is too negative.

I will take the Johnson goal but my god we don't deserve great goals like that because it has been not deserved.

It was a great goal btw, I can't wait to see it back on TV.

a wins a win and today at what is claimed to be englands coldest ground add bad winds equal another 3 points and it was needed as the others won,lets hope we dont end up 3rd with huge points and have to enter the lottery of the play offs,dont get me wrong a day at wemblys fine ,but even a win gets you weeks behind the others and makes it harder to sign players.but job done today 3 points.

36 minutes ago, bassett one said:

a wins a win and today at what is claimed to be englands coldest ground add bad winds equal another 3 points and it was needed as the others won, lets hope we dont end up 3rd with huge points and have to enter the lottery of the play offs,dont get me wrong a day at wemblys fine ,but even a win gets you weeks behind the others and makes it harder to sign players.but job done today 3 points.

Yes but you have to get the result in the 2 games in the play off before  getting to Wembley, it is a lottery.

Edited by iansheff

We needed a win today after three draws on the bounce, it wasn't pretty but in brutal conditions we edged the game, Fleetwood started brightly and went in front with a well taken goal, the Owls then seemed to find their feet and started creating things, Byers got the goal and it was good to see him back in the side, the game petered out a little again until the away side again raised their game in the last third, great goal by Johnson to seal it and Fleetwood scorer Rooney did himself no favours by getting sent off and then trying to rile Moore on the touchline, I know who's side my money would go on in that contest. An ugly away win in testing conditions, can't complain at that. Two home games on the spin now so we need to keep going.