Sheffield Congestion Charge From Feb 27th 2023

Chekhov

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Doesn't matter what I was asking about now.

I will not waste my time reading your posts.

Your credibility is shot and I no longer believe a word you say so discuss it with someone else instead.

Goodbye

mqdefault.jpg

43 minutes ago, mike1961 said:

Wow I'm impressed with all the work roles you've been employed in during your career.

You must be intelligent for sure but like many people who have perhaps been to university etc and achieved qualifications and degree's in lots of subjects they are intelligent without question however in my opinion they also quite often lack a level of common sense.

Nothing like a bit of sweeping generalisation is there?

27-40% of the population depending on whose figures you believe, according to you “lack a level of common sense”.

I started out as an engineer, you don’t tend to get far in that vocation without some common sense.

6 minutes ago, Planner1 said:

Nothing like a bit of sweeping generalisation is there?

27-40% of the population depending on whose figures you believe, according to you “lack a level of common sense”.

I started out as an engineer, you don’t tend to get far in that vocation without some common sense.

Not generalisation at all ,my comments we're aimed at you .

8 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Doesn't matter what I was asking about now.

I will not waste my time reading your posts.

Your credibility is shot and I no longer believe a word you say so discuss it with someone else instead.

Goodbye

Guess things like facts are inconvenient 

53 minutes ago, mike1961 said:

Why you want to use them?

forgive me, tongue in cheek way of saying that there aren't any.

(obviously, someone will argue, and try to present a case, but they'll be relying on 'cycle lanes' that are no more than gutters, roads, and a few crappy shared-use pavements. And everybody hates shared-use pavements)

edit : example ! : the map(s) that have been linked to - the important ones are the green ones. Not many are there? - And they don't begin to come close to providing a useful network..

(which i'm sort of choosing to see in a positive light, cycling in Sheffield is surprisingly popular - imagine what will happen when we *do* start building a useful network!)

Edited by ads36