Sheffield Congestion Charge From Feb 27th 2023

Chekhov

33 minutes ago, Planner1 said:

Without knowing all the details from the SCC end I can’t say. There will be a good reason for it, there always is.

Like can't be bothered,or I'm busy doing nothing or I'll let someone else deal with it or it's not my job to do that or my computer isn't working properly or I don't want to do too much in one day as I've got to leave some work for tomorrow etc etc etc.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Why not?

Because of the volume of others that are in front of it in the queue.

21 minutes ago, mike1961 said:

Like can't be bothered,or I'm busy doing nothing or I'll let someone else deal with it or it's not my job to do that or my computer isn't working properly or I don't want to do too much in one day as I've got to leave some work for tomorrow etc etc etc.

None of the above.

I’ve worked directly with that team. They work very hard, their output is monitored and actively managed. A lot of work has also been done to ensure that the processes and systems used are as efficient as they can be.

It isn’t the workers fault that the volume of work is so big that there’s a backlog.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RollingJ said:

Then someone needs to pull their finger out.

Ridiculous statement.

You have no direct knowledge of that team or the work they actually do.

The person who is receiving the penalties seems quite relaxed about the situation, so why don’t you give it a rest?

If you think the council isn’t putting enough resources into that area of work then speak to your councillors. Making ridiculous comments on here won’t change anything.