Sheffield Congestion Charge From Feb 27th 2023

Chekhov

2 minutes ago, mike1961 said:

Just pack it in with the trying to discredit the action group on Facebook, you're becoming soooo boring now.

Ooooh rattled! So you are fine with the group turning into a general conspiracy theory tin foil fest?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

You bloody child 🤣🤣🤣

In all seriousness there seems to be very little "action" on there.

Which is fine, they have clearly conceded defeat and moved onto conspiracy theories. They cant even get a decent number of people to attend the demos anymore.

Edited by HeHasRisen

4 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

Once private vehicles are included in the CAZ zone, watch out, it WILL kick off then.

Yeah that's exactly why they didn't include private vehicles from the start because they knew all hell would break loose if they did.so it's like the old say " how to boil a frog" turn the heat up slowly that's how you boil a frog

42 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Well it seems to be getting to you so I will carry on doing it 😂😂😂

I've just noticed that you're not intelligent enough to reply to posts that you can't provide a meaningful response to so you just try and discredit and undermine some posts.

5 minutes ago, mike1961 said:

Yeah that's exactly why they didn't include private vehicles from the start because they knew all hell would break loose if they did.so it's like the old say " how to boil a frog" turn the heat up slowly that's how you boil a frog

I've just noticed that you're not intelligent enough to reply to posts that you can't provide a meaningful response to so you just try and discredit and undermine some posts.

You've only just noticed that  .

2 minutes ago, mike1961 said:

Nope I've known it for a while,it is pretty obvious after all,just thought I would put my thoughts in writing.

Have you put your thoughts about chemtrails and vaccines in writing on the FB group? 😂😂