Sheffield Congestion Charge From Feb 27th 2023

Chekhov

Maybe people will have to learn to use their legs and walk from the city to Broomhill just like you did eh?

City centre was busy enough at 2pm yesterday, people spending etc.  Hardly a poverty striken sight to behold.

Edited by HeHasRisen

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

Maybe people will have to learn to use their legs and walk from the city to Broomhill just like you did eh?

City centre was busy enough at 2pm yesterday, people spending etc.  Hardly a poverty striken sight to behold.

I'd love you to go to all the pubs/restaurants/takeaways and other businesses that are struggling, with a banner saying that. 

Just now, *_ash_* said:

I'd love you to go to all the pubs/restaurants/takeaways and other businesses that are struggling, with a banner saying that. 

Merely going off the full pubs I went in and the tons of bags of shopping I saw, plus the battle to dodge people on The Moor and Fargate. People are clearly still spending.

Nighty night mate.

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

Merely going off the full pubs I went in and the tons of bags of shopping I saw, plus the battle to dodge people on The Moor and Fargate. People are clearly still spending.

Nighty night mate.

Funny...  if you have to dodge people in town, you need to lay off the mince pies :hihi:

We'll agree to disagree. Though, I know I'm right ;)

2 minutes ago, *_ash_* said:

I can't think of any other reason! 

Last time I went to Fargate, the only thing I needed to avoid was tubbleweeds.

As I said it was busy at 2pm on Xmas Eve. If you dont believe me, that's your call.

Teeth done so goodnight.

Edited by HeHasRisen

12 hours ago, *_ash_* said:

Happy Christmas. I hope you lose your income in 2023.

w@nker

Hopefully you will. You'll have time to read the highway code and get some driving lessons....

11 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Hmm, hardly a stretch to wonder why pubs in a city centre might be quiet on an Xmas Eve evening, is it?

Buses are off by 6ish, trams same sort of time, people either go home to the kids (you know, with it being Xmas Eve) or to the estate pubs. I was in town at 2pm yesterday and it was heaving.

Don't forget the extortionate taxi rates that aren't charged at any other time of the year.