Sheffield Congestion Charge From Feb 27th 2023

Chekhov

30 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

What turnout were you expecting in a standalone one third council election? 

At least I can hold my head up high and say I voted ,to be honest I think that Sheffield along with the rest of the UK is just a joke now.

Time to move on to pastures new !

13 minutes ago, mike1961 said:

At least I can hold my head up high and say I voted ,to be honest I think that Sheffield along with the rest of the UK is just a joke now.

Time to move on to pastures new !

That's great, where are you planning to move to? Moving to an EU country legally is now difficult due to the actions of the 52%, so good luck. 

49 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

That's great, where are you planning to move to? Moving to an EU country legally is now difficult due to the actions of the 52%, so good luck. 

Well I have dual nationality ,I have both a British passport and a Swedish passport so I will be okay to move to the EU

On 05/05/2023 at 22:27, Longcol said:

Mad as a sack full of frogs.

They're getting more like the Icke Forum by the day.

The paranoia gets worse, they think Facebook is deleting their posts so they have started a Telegram group. Look at this peach of a post...

"prepared to go underground" 😂😂😂

Screenshot-20230508-111048-Telegram.jpg

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

As I've said to you before, the day will come in the not too distant future when you are affected in some way or other and you'll not be laughing then.

Let us know when that happens. 

Just now, HumbleNarrator said:

Make the most of your personal liberty to get around conveniently and purchase what you lie because it wont be there forever. It's happening gradually and incrementally but restrictions on where you can go and when and what you can purchase and in what quantity are coming.

Laugh away laughing boy but it's real so get ready.

OK,  as said, come back when it does.