Sheffield Congestion Charge From Feb 27th 2023

Chekhov

It is getting fractious at times,  put the ones who behaving like schoolkids on ignore,  that's what it's for,  btw I saw a Lamborghini in Skipton on Wednesday,  your two-seater is better 🙂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, cressida said:

It is getting fractious at times,  put the ones who behaving like schoolkids on ignore,  that's what it's for,  btw I saw a Lamborghini in Skipton on Wednesday,  your two-seater is better 🙂

Its ok Lass ,its only Mongo venting .

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, cressida said:

My bold.

Good advice cressida. Question, does putting someone on ignore prevent them from stalking you?

Asking for a friend..

Glad to see I am still under your skin. 

Meanwhile, someone on the FB group can't attend the rally today, which is giving Tim an excuse to get the tin foil out 😂

Maybe Mike can tell us if Tim is speaking for him., he did use the word "we"... 

Screenshot-20230617-094612-Facebook.jpg

Edited by HeHasRisen

12 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Glad to see I am still under your skin. 

Meanwhile, someone on the FB group can't attend the rally today, which is giving Tim an excuse to get the tin foil out 😂

Maybe Mike can tell us if Tim is speaking for him., he did use the word "we"... 

Screenshot-20230617-094612-Facebook.jpg

Hmmm... :huh:

"Tim" makes some of the nutjobs on here seem relatively "normal"!

I wonder how many accounts HE has to try to get his points across? :hihi:

• Like 1

It's strange how some people take the stance of speaking for others when they haven't a clue about thoughts of others. For example, this Diane Brookfield is part of Tim's club and she has covid.....but "we", Tim's club? don't believe in it!