Sheffield Congestion Charge From Feb 27th 2023

Chekhov

4 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Glad to see I am still under your skin. 

Meanwhile, someone on the FB group can't attend the rally today, which is giving Tim an excuse to get the tin foil out 😂

Maybe Mike can tell us if Tim is speaking for him., he did use the word "we"... 

Screenshot-20230617-094612-Facebook.jpg

No

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

Why don't you go and tell him then? 

I must have accidentally typed that No.

But anyway you aren't getting under my skin at all.

At the end of the day it takes all sorts to make the world go round and it certainly wouldn't do if we were all the same.

I just find you interesting and challenging.

And by not giving me a valid answer to my question regarding vans and cars it just proves to me that I am right on this one and in a court of law  SCC wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

And the law suit against SCC will happen ,mark my words.

On 16/06/2023 at 16:27, mike1961 said:

Hey Dumbo ,I'm not on about Euro 6 engines ,I'm talking about Euro 5 Diesel Engines that are fitted in many car derived vans and also in cars themselves .same engines same emmisions,the van pays the car doesn't, that wouldn't stand up in a court of law.

That would be an interesting court case, I hope someone is brave and rich enough to take it on. At the present, the way I see it is, the camera/sensor or whatever it is sees a vehicle and registration plate and does the checking from that. If it's a car it doesn't matter what engine is fitted, petrol,diesel, big, small, old , new etc, if it's a van prior to a certain date a payment has to be made irrespective of the engine. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Meltman said:

That would be an interesting court case, I hope someone is brave and rich enough to take it on. At the present, the way I see it is, the camera/sensor or whatever it is sees a vehicle and registration plate and does the checking from that. If it's a car it doesn't matter what engine is fitted, petrol,diesel, big, small, old , new etc, if it's a van prior to a certain date a payment has to be made irrespective of the engine. 

It will happen,mark my words,SCC are trying to introduce the CAZ charge slowly by just charging selective vehicles at the moment,

They no dam well that if they brought it in for ALL non compliant vehicles including cars from the start the backlash from the public towards the council would be too much.

But you can't charge one vehicle and not another if they both have the same engines and therefore the same emissions.

SCC you will fall foul of this one in court very soon.

3 hours ago, mike1961 said:

No

Tim is right. It is a fraud. You call us "tin foil hatters" but many things we predicted came true, the 'lockdowns' the '15 minute cities ' etc. We have known about the New World Order & the Common Purpose for years and their evil exploits.

41 minutes ago, mike1961 said:

It will happen,mark my words,SCC.

But you can't charge one vehicle and not another if they both have the same engines and therefore the same emissions.

SCC you will fall foul of this one in court very soon.

I've part quoted your last post. Many people think/believe that it's more a money making thing rather than the emissions. For now, they still want people to go into town to do some shopping, visit attractions and spend money.....and use a car.

1 hour ago, Irene Swaine said:

Tim is right. It is a fraud. You call us "tin foil hatters" but many things we predicted came true, the 'lockdowns' the '15 minute cities ' etc. We have known about the New World Order & the Common Purpose for years and their evil exploits.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Irene Swaine said:

cheerful-bearded-man-foil-hat-smiles-thr

• Haha 1