Sheffield Congestion Charge From Feb 27th 2023

Chekhov

1 hour ago, mike1961 said:

Deflection again 

I already told you what I thought....

On 16/06/2023 at 17:25, HeHasRisen said:

I said I was already aware of that issue. I couldn't give a rats as a don't drive a rustbucket. 

Here you go again ^^^

Edited by HeHasRisen

2 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

I already told you what I thought....

Here you go again ^^^

Not the point Mr Risen and you know that.

Even if the vehicles were  rust buckets (which the majority are not) then if both the van and the car had the same engine fitted with the same emmisions then it's just plain wrong that the van  gets charged for entering the CAZ zone but the car doesn't.

Ps I'm glad your feeling better now and back to your normal self by not being considerate of other people's financial position.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mike1961 said:

Not the point Mr Risen and you know that.

Even if the vehicles were  rust buckets (which the majority are not) then if both the van and the car had the same engine fitted with the same emmisions then it's just plain wrong that the van  gets charged for entering the CAZ zone but the car doesn't.

Ps I'm glad your feeling better now and back to your normal self by not being considerate of other people's financial position.

I'm not bothered, it affects me not one jot. 

Memememememe. 

Edited by HeHasRisen

15 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

I'm not bothered, it affects me not one jot. 

Memememememe. 

I'm glad to see I'm getting under your skin now.

By saying you're not bothered just means you haven't got a logical answer to my question?.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Meltman said:

I've part quoted your last post. Many people think/believe that it's more a money making thing rather than the emissions. For now, they still want people to go into town to do some shopping, visit attractions and spend money.....and use a car.

Do you or anyone else seriously think the government have instructed SCC to impose a CAZ so SCC can make money from it? Really?

Here you go mate - yes I don't see the logic. However it will never affect me so I don't really care. 

Hope this is acceptable. 

10 minutes ago, Planner1 said:

Do you or anyone else seriously think the government have instructed SCC to impose a CAZ so SCC can make money from it? Really?

Why are you surprised people believe this? Look at the twaddle being pumped out on the Sheffield CAZ Telegram group. The scary thing is, people actually believe this will happen... 

Screenshot-20230618-083941-Telegram.jpg

30 minutes ago, Planner1 said:

No I don't...but I also think SCC have jumped on the gravy train by accepting what the government instructed and not trying to remove the IRR from the zone. We all want clean air but from what I've seen of the results from the monitoring we were there of just about. If the SCC had tried to remove the IRR and made just the city centre the zone I think it would have been a lot more acceptable, and would have shown the council in a better light. 

I can't help noticing that you are defending the SCC again.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Irene Swaine said:

Tim is right. It is a fraud. You call us "tin foil hatters" but many things we predicted came true, the 'lockdowns' the '15 minute cities ' etc. We have known about the New World Order & the Common Purpose for years and their evil exploits.

Close the institutions they said, it'll be fine

Give care in the community they said, it'll be fine. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1