Sheffield Congestion Charge From Feb 27th 2023

Chekhov

4 minutes ago, mike1961 said:

So I'll take that as a confirmation that the current CAZ charging set up is unfair and unjust?.

No you can take it as confirmation that I don't care about it until it affects me. Hope this helps. 

Edited by HeHasRisen

9 hours ago, mike1961 said:

Your spot on Mr Risen ,but for once imagine you had for example a Vauxhall car derived van shall we say a diesel on a 64 plate which is chargeable in the CAZ zone but a Vauxhall estate car with exactly the same diesel engine on the same 64 plate drives past you and enters the CAZ zone and doesn't have to pay anything.

How is that fair and justifiable?

And please don't say I don't care as it doesn't affect me ,that answer is not valid and is not allowed.

Over to you Mr Risen 

Your spot on Mr Risen ,but for once imagine you had for example a Vauxhall car derived van shall we say a diesel on a 64 plate which is chargeable in the CAZ zone but a Vauxhall estate car with exactly the same diesel engine on the same 64 plate drives past you and enters the CAZ zone and doesn't have to pay anything.

And please don't say I don't care as it doesn't affect me ,that answer is not valid and is not allowed.

Over to you Mr Risen 

Over to you Mr Risen 

Over to you Mr Risen 

Over to you Mr Risen 

Over to you Mr Risen 

Over to you Mr Risen 

Over to you Mr Risen 

Over to you Mr Risen 

Over to you Mr Risen 

Over to you Mr Risen 

Same question then to planner 1 , answers please?

44 minutes ago, mike1961 said:

Planner 1,

I'm still waiting for your answer regarding the question I asked of Mr Risen who as I fully expected  failed to give a valid reply.?

I have invited you to reply but so far nothing?.

He’s probably still reading your car crash of a post.

Might be some time.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Can I switch the ads off on this forum ? Permanently?

Hi Patricia,out of interest is it the pop up ad from EE that your seeing?.

I've just started seeing this ad whenever I first open up Sheffield Forum.