Sheffield Congestion Charge From Feb 27th 2023

Chekhov

17 hours ago, Padders said:

I agree with you Rogets...

It's a common problem.

People should leave their cars at home, and walk any short distances of 15 miles or more.

People are lazy in this country..

In Ethiopia people leave their cars at home, and walk the 20/30 miles to fill up a Jerry can of water..

Why can't we be the same?

From what iv'e seen they send their youngest children the 20/30 miles for the water.

The last time I drove in Sheffield was over 3 years ago and my wife and I were nearly killed in the pinch points on a road with a 30 limit only to have an idiot driving the other way swerving towards us at well over 30mph. Brother will be 80 next July (2024) but I've already told him that we will not be visiting. A lawless city with nothing going for it. By the way; born within 1 mile of Wednesday's ground and at 2 years old moved to within 1 mile of the Blades ground. Gone from being a great city to a cr*p heap.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Bald Eagle said:

A lawless city

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, Bald Eagle said:

Brother will be 80 next July (2024) but I've already told him that we will not be visiting. 

Because of the actions of one motorist that could have happened anywhere in the world? 

Talk about an overreaction. 

3 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

Who would go to a football match or any event like that and drive there? Having to sit sober when everyone else is having a drink and enjoying themselves sounds miserable.

You can't have a alcoholic drink whilst watching a football match in the ground in the top 5 divisions of English football. Have to consume on the concourse, and in executive boxes they pull the blinds down at kick off. 

Edited by HeHasRisen

16 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

Can always sneak it in somehow.

I've watched a lot of football at Bramall Lane, and can't remember seeing anyone sat with an alcoholic drink on the terraces for years.

I can recommend watching Hallam FC, no problem taking a drink outside, cheap entry, cheap food, and some good matches.

• Like 1